Again NO MANS SKY HELP!

__kman__'s Avatar __kman__1/11/19 1:13 pm
1 emeralds 196 4
1/12/2019 2:13 pm
__kman__'s Avatar __kman__
Ive tried looking up cheats. searched every planet in my galaxy. so sign of copper, (WHICH IS NEEDED for the mission on.) ive been searching for like a whole month straight now, and still cant find it. ive kinda gotten bored because of this, and my mom just bought me this for xbox, and i dont wanna make her feel bad. HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! THX.
__kman__
Level 25 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/11/2019 4:18 pmhistory
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
so copper comes in the big deposits in the ground, if you activate your visor you can see the deposits, there will be some on the planet that you have the mission for

you will then need to install a terrain manipulator in your multi tool in order to mine it

you can also buy it from vendors in trading posts/the galactic trade up terminals if your system decides it wants to sell it
01/11/2019 5:10 pm
__kman__
Ok cool thanks! But i also look around with my visor and its everything BUT copper deposits.
01/12/2019 8:09 am
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
well you need to get walking around, or flying around to see if you can see any, if flying you will need to reply on your eyes so fly in third person and look for weird brown bulges in the ground, if there is none on the planet go to a different one, most systems have more than one planet, if you are still on the tutorial mission to get the terrain modifier and copper, one of the planets in your system will 100% have copper on it
01/12/2019 2:13 pm
__kman__
k cool thanks so much!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome