Any Heroes servers left?

EternalBlessing's Avatar EternalBlessing4/24/19 8:03 pm
2 emeralds 215 4
4/25/2019 6:59 am
GreenMist10's Avatar GreenMist10
Are there any servers using Heroes plugin? I'm not talking about Herocraft but other servers or is the plugin for the most part dead? I used to play servers that had Heroes so much and then i took a long break from minecraft servers i kept playing modded because that's just never ending but Heroes was so much fun and i'd love to have it back. I haven't been able to find any Heroes servers sense about 4 years ago and i've searched every sense about every month or so i'd just do a quick search into nothing.
EternalBlessing
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/25/2019 12:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Freezetic
idk, but u could try wynncraft ?
dunno the ip but you should find it if you google it
04/24/2019 8:14 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Prince
GreenMist10
I'm not familiar with Heroes.

What are the basics?
04/24/2019 9:09 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
EternalBlessing
It was a class/skill system where you would pick a class to start off on the server and you could level it up and as you would level it up you'd gain access to skills passive and manual use skills.

When you unlock these skills you'd use them to basically well do what they are intended to do for example there were passive skills like life steal when damaging someone or a mob you'd gain 10% of the damage back to your health, or a more non-combat passive which would maybe just be a Mining which all it did was depending on your Y distance down you'd randomly get a drop of whatever is found at that Y example like 1-18y something like that mining stone you'd have a 0.01 chance to randomly get a single diamond the chance would go up every level till you cap others would be like 18-like25 would be redstone 25-like35 was gold and higher was iron then coal etc.

The combat which Heroes gave was simple but you had to generally remember what your skills did to win most times example you'd be fighting a paladin who has ... Smite, Heal, bolt there would be more but those i remember right away... but you wouldn't know what those did unless you checked and then remembered even while in combat with them so Smite was just a contact damage ability that you'd be need to be within 1-3 block radius and you'd deal X amount of damage to them with X cooldown to it, Heal which sounds easy to understand could have been specific like Heal... Xhealth but maybe on when not in combat so you'd know to stick on to him when he was low or half so he could just run and try to heal... Then theres Bolt which you'd probably guess what it did but it was just a bolt of lightning that'd strike the ground or target dealing X damage with X cooldown.

There was tons of skills and even more now you can check the plugin on Spigot there are skill packs now sadly it costs money which is one problem why there are no servers anymore... but there were skills, modifiers, classes, professions, highly and i mean HIGHLY configurable to the point to were you could change the health of all classes to what ever you'd want even have 1,000 health if you'd like but you have to balance damage to match it so one class couldn't be OP but there was Mana so you could add mana cost or make that class not dependent on mana and just off cooldowns. Professions were just side classes that'd give you simple skills that mostly weren't used in combat how i explained the Mining skill there were more like Farming, Woodcutting, etc.

But yeah there was alot of things good and bad you just had to find the right server OR do what i did and help servers balance their classes which i saw alot more fun in doing but the PvP was so much fun also it's compatible with (i can't remember the plugin name) the plugin that'd you be able t make custom mobs with skills etc but it worked very well with dungeons etc.

Theres alot to explain so i won't be able to explain all of it the spigot forum will give alot more information.

www.spigotmc.org/resources/heroes.305/
04/25/2019 6:59 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Prince
GreenMist10
Wow. That surely answered my question.

A while back, I intended to make my server more RPGish, somewhat like this, but it didn't work out the way I planned.
For now, my players rankup with online time and builder level.

I also don't see the Heroes plugin (or is it a mod) listed on any 1.13 compatibility lists, so that's probably why I havent heard of it or checked it out yet.

Thanks for your post and your reply. Heroes may be something I add in the future, not sure, I will definitely consider it.

In the meantime, good luck finding a server with it. If you do, I wouldnt mind if you messaged me and let me know so I can check it out myself. It sounds like my kind of gaming.

Thanks again.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome