Anybody have seen Herobrine?

DarkSeer's Avatar DarkSeer12/6/17 8:33 am
12/8/2017 4:08 pm
LetsGoTrippin's Avatar LetsGoTrippin
Many people in the game claims to have seen Herobrine....I was wondering if it was real or just an addon which people use...anybody claim to have seen him cause no matter how i look....i still cant find him.
DarkSeer
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/07/2017 10:58 am
Level 32 : Artisan Nerd
ParkerTheDev
Herobrine does not exist. The videos you see online are 100% fake. Even if you were to show me a video with Herobrine in it, it would never convince me.

Unless, Jeb/Minecraft Developers announced a Herobrine update Herobrine has never and will never exist.

Most of the sightings are using: mods, plugins, texture packs or another player using the skin.

Hopefully this clears some stuff up!
12/07/2017 11:17 amhistory
Level 26 : Expert Birb
1blackhawk
Someone went through all minecraft's coding and found that herobrine is not in any of it. Some people though, about 5 years ago, hacked into minecraft clients and added it, but updates removed it.
Moral: HEROBRINE IS FAKE!!!
12/06/2017 9:30 pmhistory
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
LetsGoTrippin
Saying Herobrine is real is like the same as someone saying that the Earth is flat; it is simply untrue.

Time and time again, Mojang and many other people who have played Minecraft have proven again and again that Herobrine is fake. There is no evidence of naturally occurring 2x2 tunnels filled with redstone torches in the game's code, nor is there any that proof that such a being could enter your world and destroying it without you knowing it.

The only way to "see" Herobrine is if he's A. In an adventure map and thus inserted into the game beforehand, B. Part of a non-Vanilla mod that adds Herobrine as a legitimate threat to the game, or C. Part of a server event/game. All of these would be hypothetically coded beforehand, which discredits Herobrine's legitimacy.

In fact, he's essentially become a (now-dead) meme that has become synonymous with the inane nature of Minecraft's fanbase as a whole.

12/08/2017 12:15 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Modder
noodlegamer76
its not a meme, btw
also wouldnt herobrine help, having 2x2 caves alread lit xD
12/08/2017 4:08 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
LetsGoTrippin
12/07/2017 1:00 am
Level 74 : Legendary uwu
TheOfficialNano
Herobrine? i havent heard that name in years
12/06/2017 10:39 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cowboy
Ratchet55
1. Notch said hes fake

2. on updated it's said removed herobrine which is claimed to be a joke by jeb

3. Herobrine isn't real only idiot with clickbait video
12/06/2017 10:34 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Fact is: Herobrine is a myth. Aka, he dosen't exist, and never has. And just to prove it, here is the text from the offical Minecraft Wiki page:

"
Herobrine is not in Minecraft.

There are no references to him at all in the source code, and there is no code to allow for any entity to act like Herobrine. There is no level terrain code to generate 2×2 tunnels or elaborate dungeons with traps.

There is no possible way Herobrine can ever exist in any unmodded clients or servers. Any claims that he is in Minecraft are completely false. Any appearances he may have are caused by either mods being installed or because of another player using the skin.

All signs of Herobrine, like trees with no leaves, random glowstone towers, suspicious messages on signs, etc. are either glitches, formatted naturally, or placed by another player to mislead you.

The Minecraft Wiki and Forums do not partake in any viral Herobrine hoax. Any deletion of Herobrine-related comments or stories are purely because Herobrine does not exist, and the stories are either fictional, with an intent to mislead others, or the result of users playing mods installed on their game (possibly without their knowledge)."

You can read the entire thing here: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Herobrine#Origins_and_popularity
12/06/2017 3:35 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Procrastinator
Thymph
He doesn’t exist. It is all a myth
12/06/2017 10:38 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Professor
Acier
see him in the mirror every day :p
12/06/2017 10:10 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
Not real; ye kids are silly lil dummies.
12/06/2017 9:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NoahClone66
Herobrine WAS real but no longer exists it was documented by a source that had screenshots since that is the first sighting of herobrine there could not have been a mod they downloaded the story goes that they kept on just seeing him in fog but before the player could set their render distance he vanished this happened multiple times along with trees with no leaves and 2x2 tunnels though on many other updates they remove him so he clearly no longer exists
12/06/2017 1:05 pm
noodlegamer76
he doesn't exist, also isn't this stuff kinda old, like, by a few years?
there is a player named herobrine
12/07/2017 12:59 am
Level 41 : Master System
Devi The Panda
2009 is when minecraft was released wasn't it? so a lot more than a few years xD
12/08/2017 12:12 pm
noodlegamer76
good point
12/06/2017 8:50 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Doesn't exist unless you mod him in.
12/06/2017 1:34 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Nerd
6_28
Ah the old Herobrine, I remember these stories back when I first started playing Minecraft.

Short Answer: No he's not real.

Long Answer: What you're most likely seeing is people using mods or plugins that bring him into the game, I know of a few out there. Herobrine is not in the Minecraft code either. I don't know if they still do this but I remember that on every update the last feature noted would always be (Remove Herobrine).
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome