Borderlands 2 character Kreig abilities.

AGTRigorMortis's Avatar AGTRigorMortis5/12/22 9:42 pm
1 emeralds 67
Even if Light the Fuse does receive a buff from an explosive relic I haven't been able to spot one in the game that granted more than a 39% bonus, which in Ultimate Vault Hunter mode, is just sh*t.

It's not like you're dealing double damage, and against non slagged ultimate badass enemies with most of their health remaining, so for all intents and purposes, it's not really what I would consider a buff if you can't get a second wind with this ability, plus as others have said you can't slag enemies while using Light the Fuse ability which creates huge problems in UVHM.

From a concept level it's interesting, but in practice I don't like it that much.

Plus there are better relics to equip to Kreig than explosive relics, in my opinion, such as Heart of the Ancients, not only do you increase Fight for Your Life time and second wind health, but you also gain bonus damage to a weapon type. Yes these are incremental weapon damage buffs as well, but at least you're not risking dying as much with this. Some people may find it hilarious the way Kreig works when he runs at enemies with a stack of dynamite and then exploding the entire stack when time is up, but I don't find dying funny as much as some people do, I find it to be an annoyance and wastes time, I'm the type of player who likes to get missions done, with or without a team. I'm not interested in suicide bombing as it's stupid.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/49520/discussions/0/143388132201741000/
AGTRigorMortis
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner