Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Discussions keyboard_arrow_right Gaming

Create Forum Thread

[GIVEAWAY] SEUS PTGI E12 Ray-Tracing [GIVEAWAY]

1 emeralds5 replies353 views
created 01/18/2020 2:03 pm by PoolieYT history
last reply 01/18/2020 5:17 pm
Hello

Hello there fellow Minecrafters. I am getting back into creating videos on my Youtube channel and would love to make a neat giveaway to celebrate this!

I am giving away the SEUS Raytracing PTGI E12 shaders. You have to patreon to SEUS for access and i will get you the first month which gives you instant access.

I will be picking the winner from the people who subscribe to my Youtube channel. After 3 days I will randomly draw a name from the comments on this post so remember COMMENT AFTER YOU HAVE SUBSCRIBED!

GOOD LUCK!

SUBSCRIBE TO ENTER

Posted by avatar
PoolieYT
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect

comment Login or register to post a reply.

5 replies

01/18/2020 5:17 pmhistory
Level 56 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrthus
We want the site to be open and fair; providing incentives to users in exchange for votes, following your social media, etc is not allowed.

This also includes giveaways that require that kind of engagement.
Hosting a contest that requires entries is OK, but not if the engagement consists of following or boosting your accounts either on this site or externally.

Please contact myself, or another moderator if you wish to host this giveaway without these entry requirements and unlock/change this thread,
01/18/2020 4:51 pmhistory
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon
RobertPlayz9157HUN
Róbert Valkai on YT. Feel free to check link in my profile.
01/18/2020 4:12 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Button Pusher
Masteratchess
MastachiGaming on Youtube :)
01/18/2020 3:43 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
Roos-skywalker
I doubt that it is real, but lets hope for the best! Youtube name: Roos Skywalker
01/18/2020 4:14 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
PoolieYT
It's real :)
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome