Internet is Suddenly Extremely Slow

Woodilicious's Avatar Woodilicious8/23/14 10:41 pm
1 emeralds 240 1
8/23/2014 10:56 pm
-Kali-'s Avatar -Kali-
Hey guys, today I was just randomly derping around on YouTube. Suddenly, the video began to buffer. It then auto-switched to 144p, and after a few seconds, began to buffer even more.
I decided that it was time for a good ol' router reset. So I unplugged my router, waited about 30 seconds, and plugged it back in. The results were worse than expected. Instead of being extremely slow, it actually didn't even work. I could connect to the network, but when I tried to go to a website, such as PMC, it would just give the "unable to connect" screen.
Anyway, it's been like this for the past 5 hours. I'm currently on my neighbor's super slow internet to post this, but it's only slightly better than mine.
I would do an internet speed test on my internet, but as I said before, no webpages will load. And if a website does load, (which has been rare) it would be in a text-only format.

Before you ask, yes I am on a fast browser (Google Chrome).
I'm currently on my Acer C720 Chromebook, but it doesn't matter since all of my other devices are having the same problem.

This has never happened before. If my internet speed were a frame rate, I'd probably be getting 1 frame every 10 seconds.

Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? I was getting a pretty fast internet speed earlier today, and it had been like that since I bought the router.

Things I've Currently Done
-Restart my computer
-Connect to a different network, then re-connect to mine
-Unplug my router, wait a few seconds, plug it back in
-Unplug my router, wait about 15 minutes, plug it back in
-Turn off all devices on the network, then restart the router
-Make sure that I had the internet bill paid
Woodilicious
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead