Minecraft and Recording Computer?

GameTrotter's Avatar GameTrotter1/22/13 6:04 pm
1 emeralds 394 4
1/24/2013 10:17 pm
tumber77's Avatar tumber77
Hey ther interwebs, to save up for a new computer, I'm taking on a project (refered to in a later blog post) and I aim to earn at least alot of moolah from it. Im going to use this money to buy a new computer. I know a fair amount from computers (ALOT more than the average new england 13 yr old, but no too much in comparison too techhead adults) but not in framerate, as the computer I use is old and gets about 30 fps playing minecraft, and 15 fps recording. It also lags horribly while editing, something I love doing. So, how many FPS average would this PC get while recording Minecraft, and how would it perform generally?

link: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications ... C122-G1424 I know its windows 8, plz no garbage
GameTrotter
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/24/2013 10:17 pm
Level 21 : Expert Artist
tumber77
GameTrotterHey ther interwebs, to save up for a new computer, I'm taking on a project (refered to in a later blog post) and I aim to earn at least alot of moolah from it. Im going to use this money to buy a new computer. I know a fair amount from computers (ALOT more than the average new england 13 yr old, but no too much in comparison too techhead adults) but not in framerate, as the computer I use is old and gets about 30 fps playing minecraft, and 15 fps recording. It also lags horribly while editing, something I love doing. So, how many FPS average would this PC get while recording Minecraft, and how would it perform generally?

For the build with a keyboard, mouse and OS, its truly OK, it won't perform too well, but it won't be garbage.

On the other hand, if you have a keyboard mouse and operating system I would build it and get something closer to this:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/zqOR
01/22/2013 11:40 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragonborn
LW80866
As Wesbly said, it's a pretty good rig, however it uses an AMD processor. Now I'm not saying that AMD are bad in any way, I just want to make something clear. Intel processors allow more clock instructions per cycle, meaning that for every revolution, more instructions are passed onto the CPU. Say for example you have a 3.6 GHz Intel processor and a 3.6 GHz AMD processor. The Intel one would run faster as it allows more instructions per turn.

8GB of DDR3 RAM is very good as well as the 1 TB HDD. The Radeon graphics card is also very good. You'll find that this computer will give you an awesome experience both in general use and video recording.

Hope I helped,
-LW
01/22/2013 11:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Wesbly
It's not a bad rig. You'll probably get at least 30 fps while recording.
01/22/2013 6:09 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pirate
Lorn77
I bet there are loads of videos on YouTube about this kind of thing.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome