Need help fixing my ps2 slim

Goku_LSSJ's Avatar Goku_LSSJ8/2/14 2:17 am
8/3/2014 2:27 am
Sheezie's Avatar Sheezie
Ok so My playstation 2 slim wont turn on cause I might of kinda just a little bit threw it when i raged realllllyyy hard at madden 2005 anyways i know whats wrong with it after inspecting the dc power is bent so the red dot wont glow or anything Should I just get some needle nose pliers and bend it back or what?
Goku_LSSJ
Level 20 : Expert Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2014 2:27 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Sheezie
Killertoad
Goku_LSSJ
Sheezie

How is that any worse then lets say Battlefield? I play madden a lot I'm a huge football fan so yeah your stupid XD

It's football? It's a game where you can just hit the restart button and do it again, and not mess up? Unlike shooters, where if you messed up, you can't fix it.

And he didn't call you stupid? So that was rude of you to even say that? And it's you're* not your.

You don't understand I've been playing football for 11 years and even in a video game i take is seriously if you think throwing a ps2 over madden is bad you should've seen me when we lost my senior year playoff game on a foul call...

and to halo I fixed it

If you take PS2 football that seriously you need to put the controller down , go outside, and find some people to hang out with.
08/02/2014 7:58 pm
Goku_LSSJ
Killertoad
Goku_LSSJ
Sheezie
Who rages at Madden... That's just stupid.. a football game.. really?

How is that any worse then lets say Battlefield? I play madden a lot I'm a huge football fan so yeah your stupid XD

It's football? It's a game where you can just hit the restart button and do it again, and not mess up? Unlike shooters, where if you messed up, you can't fix it.

And he didn't call you stupid? So that was rude of you to even say that? And it's you're* not your.

You don't understand I've been playing football for 11 years and even in a video game i take is seriously if you think throwing a ps2 over madden is bad you should've seen me when we lost my senior year playoff game on a foul call...

and to halo I fixed it
08/02/2014 7:43 pm
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
You threw a Playstation 2... THOSE THING ARE ANCIENT RELICS!!!!! If you can't fix it then maybe you should buy a new one of eBay. They aren't to expensive. I bought my own Playstation 2 Slim for $40.
08/02/2014 7:34 pm
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
Killertoad
Goku_LSSJ
Sheezie

08/02/2014 6:43 am
Level 30 : Artisan Archer
gusgus
put it in a microwave so it charges o;
08/02/2014 6:18 am
Level 28 : Expert Spider Rider
jackel01
Un-plug, put it on a wooden surface, use pliers with a rubber handle. Bend slowly and carefully. Done.
08/02/2014 2:29 am
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
_Hellcat_
Well if you threw it really hard, it might be an unfixable problem. You shouldn't have thrown it in the first place.
08/02/2014 2:31 am
Goku_LSSJ
Have you ever tried to beat the patriots on all-madden with the ravens?

Yes I knowi shouldn't have done that I don't need a lecture and I looked inside theres no damage to anything hardware wise the only problem is the dc
08/02/2014 3:41 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Sheezie
08/02/2014 7:27 pm
Goku_LSSJ
jackel01Un-plug, put it on a wooden surface, use pliers with a rubber handle. Bend slowly and carefully. Done.

And thank you this worked Ima play more Nba jam now XD
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome