[NEW] Gaming Community (Looking For Staff)

BlondeBryan's Avatar BlondeBryan1/12/18 2:02 am
1/27/2018 8:42 pm
JmoneyGamer's Avatar JmoneyGamer
Looking to be apart of gaming community staff?

If so a new gaming community called The Gaming Matrix
aka TGM is starting up with original minecraft servers and maps for
players of all ages!
We plan to have many more game servers and maps as we grow our community with members and staff.
But for the time being we need new staff to help us run and build our community.
We are currently looking for the following
Builders,Moderators and Admins to manage our minecraft servers if you
wish to work on multiple servers when the time comes just ask.
============================================================================================================================
Builder Requirements:
*Must be at least 13 years or older.
*Must have a legit Minecraft account.
*Must have Discord.
*Must show proof of work (Minecraft builds).
*Must be willing to work with others as a team.

Moderator Requirements:
*Must be at least 14 years or older.
*Must have Discord.
*Must have experience with being a moderator.
*Must provide previous servers they've moderated.
*Must NOT have any bans within the past 6 months.
*Must be able to take any issues involving players reported by players and define a proper punishment.
i.e Muting player, kicking player or elevating to an admin for a proper investigation/ punishment.

Admin Requirements:
*Must be at least 16 years or older.
*Must have Discord.
*Must have experience with being an admin on minecraft servers.
*Must NOT have any bans within the past 3 years.
*Must be able to ticket and log any issues found and report them to the server manager.
*Must be able to take any issues involving players reported by players/moderators and define a proper punishment.
i.e Banning, Elevation to Server/Community Managers for investigation/punishment.
============================================================================================================================
If you have any questions or would like to apply for our team. Please
feel free to message me telling me which position you'd like to apply
for with all the requirements we ask for which is IGN Name, Age, Discord
name, A little bit about you. and i'll get back to you as soon as I can :D
BlondeBryan
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/27/2018 8:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
JmoneyGamer
My Own and Performium MC
01/14/2018 9:24 amhistory
Level 1 : New Crafter
AnothaOne_
Hello! I’m AnothaOne_ and I’d be interested in taking up the builder position.
I’m 14 years old, have discord, and have been a moderator on a previous server, named Guardian Skies. I love working with others, as I often need a bit of inspiration, I can show proof for quite a few of my builds, but some on servers have been deleted. I’ve also had some experience on two servers as a builder, one an adventure server, and the other a prison. Hope to talk to you soon. If you need it I will PM you my discord.
Kindest regards,
AnothaOne_
01/14/2018 6:06 pm
BlondeBryan
Hi there could i have your discord #number plz
01/15/2018 2:11 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
AnothaOne_
I PM’ed you my discord
01/13/2018 9:13 am
Aigois
I want to be a builder.

The reason? Well. I always had a obsession with building, I build in my spare time, I even try to do it in real life ( Thought I fail pretty badly in real life ) I'd say I'm an average player.
Age: 13 ( When I'm talking in a call I sound young, it's just because that's how electronics works don't ask me, I'm the shortest in my class too, so just to explain that, thanks for understanding.)
Minecraft Account: JaggerTheKnife
Also, I will work together in a team, in fact, sometimes I wish I had a team with me when I was building.

-- TheTrueAstronaut.
01/14/2018 6:08 pm
BlondeBryan
Hey there do you have discord and if so could i have the username and # number plz.
01/13/2018 9:18 amhistory
Aigois
Oh I forgot about discord, yes, my discord name is just 'Jagger#6250'
01/13/2018 2:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
darktornado23
Hello TheTrueAstronaut,

We'd like to see some of your work so we can evaluate you to see if you'd be a good fit.

--Darktornado23
Owner of Darktechi Network || Server Manager /Co-Owner of The Gaming Matrix
01/13/2018 4:40 pm
Aigois
Alright, how could I start?
01/13/2018 8:05 pm
darktornado23
Hello again TheTrueAstronaut,

We need you to post us pictures in this thread.

--Darktornado23
Owner of Darktechi Network || Server Manager / Co-Owner of The Gaming Matrix
01/13/2018 9:28 pm
Aigois
Alright then. For now I'll be working on a rocket ship since I love em, I'll post the picture here for looking, It might take a few hours but It'll be done. Thanks.
01/12/2018 10:26 pm
Markens123
I want to apply for admin

Here is the list of servers I was staff on
  • PvPs: This is my longest position. I spent almost 9 months in the team and reached the rank of Admin+ (basically Smod – I was able to IP check, check logs, IP ban, demote and promote (which I had the privilege of doing a few times – very fun)) on it. I garnered an insane amount of experience on there and made some good friends – but also made some enemies due to my strict rules on certain behaviors exhibited there. I learned a lot about hack clients in general, screensharing, detecting ghostclients via NoSwing messages, dealing with lots of people at once, and much more. I met some crafty (pun not intended) cheaters here, such as a guy that hid his Incognito reach and velocity options in a resourcepack or a dude who always ran a certain music file...which hid his client (wow!). There were also many alting players and the like, which is an issue that a few Brawl servers deal with as well. I re-applied on pvps in June 2017 and became a mod on it again. I was on there for almost 3 months until I left, again. This was due to the server's horrible owner, Schweini, who I can into detail on if you wish me to.

• SimpleHPP: I was accepted on SimpleHPP as a moderator in itself - but one admin (Schweini) decided he didn't like me (even though I've done so much for his server and for Simple) and essentially had me denied. This was total bull and made me lose interest in Simple completely - it was very unfair, very biased, and part of my reason for leaving Minekits as well.

• SuperPvP: I was on this server for about 2 months until . I reached the rank of junior administrator but left due to the awful behaviour of the server owner (the server has since shut down).

• Redplex this was the most recent server I was staff on but for some reason the server just shutdown
I am 15 1/2 but I still hope I get it My discord is Markens123#2081 and my IGN is Markens123
01/13/2018 12:31 am
darktornado23
Hello Markens123,

I'd just like to let you know that BlondeBryan has gone and added you to Discord please respond to his add so we can talk to you.

--Darktornado23
01/12/2018 6:48 pm
sn0wdew
To whom it may concern;

I am defiantly interested in applying to be an Admin for your server. I've attached my information below.

Name: Michael
IGN: sn0wdew
Discord: sn0wdew#1211

About me:
I love working with others and making Minecraft servers awesome for all players. Having experience running my own personal server, I understand the importance of strong communication and leadership.

Best,
Sn0wdew
01/13/2018 12:30 am
darktornado23
Hello Sn0wdew,

I'd just like to let you know that BlondeBryan has gone and added you to Discord please respond to his add so we can talk to you.

--Darktornado23
01/12/2018 5:45 pm
Mustafa1129
Im 14, my IGN is Mustafa1129, my discord is squadforce#8672
01/12/2018 5:52 pmhistory
darktornado23
Hello Mustafa1129,

I am the Server Manager within The Gaming Matrix. I was wondering which position are you attempting to apply for?

--Darktornado23
01/12/2018 1:10 pm
Captainparkelz_

work with others as a team? yes

IGN:Osaki212

Discord:Osaki212#0977
01/12/2018 4:03 pmhistory
darktornado23
Hello Osaki212,

I am the Server Manager within The Gaming Matrix and after doing some research on your IGN I'm sorry to inform you but with what we've found against your IGN we can't allow you to be part of our Staff or build team.

We hope you understand this judgement and if you have any questions please reply to this thread.

Thank you for your time

--Darktornado23
01/12/2018 7:23 pmhistory
JmoneyGamer
Hi Server Manager I would like to become a moderator for the server I am 14 years old

my minecraft IGN:is JmoneyGamer,

my discord is JmoneyGamer#7456
Experience:I have been mod and helper on multiple servers and I know the appropriate punishment for the players when they have broken the rules, I am active almost 24/7 and I am very responsible, Finally I can work as a team. Btw thank you for this opportunity!
01/12/2018 9:15 pm
darktornado23
Hello JmoneyGamer,

Which servers have you been a moderator on?

--Darktornado23
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome