PETA goes overboard... about Pokemon!?

EndermanAssassin's Avatar EndermanAssassin10/9/12 10:26 pm
1 emeralds 750 9
10/17/2012 7:29 pm
13sparx13's Avatar 13sparx13
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/10/08/peta-parody-pokemon-black-and-blue-fights-for-fictional-animal/

Pokemon "Black and Blue"

This is going to get shut down (or at least shunned) to these reasons:

1.Usage of actual names in "game": Nowhere,and I mean NOWHERE does it say that PETA doesnt own Nintendo or Game Freak. Therefore,PETA will get in a lawsuit for using copyrighted names.ie:Pikachu

2. Team Plasma: In Pokemon Black and White,free pokemon.Black 2 and White 2,on the other hand,is a bit more complicated.There are 2 "versions" of Team Plasma: " Light " Team Plasma and "Dark" Team Plasma.Dark is trying to KIDNAP pokemon.Light is trying to stop "Dark" Plasma

If you agree,try to add more things!(or just say agreed)
EndermanAssassin
Level 11 : Journeyman Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/17/2012 7:29 pm
Level 25 : Expert Mage
13sparx13
xXSilentMelodiesXx
Also Genwunners wll hate the fact that it's based on the Unova region ...

In the place of all Genwunners who haven't seen this, I salute you, my good sir.
10/17/2012 7:27 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
PETA will be PETA. That's all there is to it. No point in complaining about it.
10/17/2012 7:19 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Cake
Animalol
I don't get why people are making a big deal... sure, the game was pretty terrible. xD I think PETA people are just scumbags, though. I mean, I was bored so I was creeping around their website after playing Black & Blue. I found one of their posts that was saying: "Stop killing animals (Chickens, cows) for food! Eat vegetables!" Really? Chickens, cows, and pigs were MADE for us to eat. Sure, some countries eat dogs, cats, hamsters, etc. (which I think should be the big problem here) but cows, pigs, and chickens? Seriously? I love animals, definitely. Hence why "Animal" is in my name. But I like my meat, and meat is good protein which humans need. I think PETA is just going overboard if you ask me.
10/17/2012 6:51 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Lawson the Jedi
Guy's IT'S A PARODY, I played it, it was fun and pretty darn funny (In a kinda sick way...) as well. By the way, killing yourself (via jumping off a cliff) is frowned upon by most authorities.
10/17/2012 6:28 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Narwhal
ThePowerHouse
It is a parody guys, C,MON! There is nothing illegal about parodies!
10/17/2012 6:45 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Creeper
11volt11
It's a protest. These crazies are so blinded by their single minded "let's kill 50 men to save one bunny" credo that they think they can just get everyone to turn on a video game.

It's not illegal, but neither is jumping off a cliff.
10/10/2012 8:42 am
Level 21 : Expert Artist
xXSilentMelodiesXx
Blood in a Pokemon parody? I know what point they're going for but really? wtf?
Not even Legend of Zelda (A game with actual swords and other weapons) has blood!

this is another reason they'll be shunned by true Pokemon fans...

Also Genwunners wll hate the fact that it's based on the Unova region ...
10/10/2012 8:40 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman
Cid_of_Lufenia
Yeah but it's PETA they are said to be hypocrites by like seventy five percent of the internet so lets just all ignore PETA's odd reactions to things.
10/10/2012 8:28 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Hunter
EndermanAssassin
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome