Question about this laptop

PKMNlegendJAMES's Avatar PKMNlegendJAMES9/3/14 3:13 pm
1 emeralds 242 3
9/4/2014 12:17 pm
Poshtoffee's Avatar Poshtoffee
I've been sniffing around on Amazon lately looking for a good gaming laptop (since I like to game on the go, if you catch my drift) that I'll use for mainly Minecraft with maybe TF2 or some other Steam game I can find, and I've found one that piques my interest, but I don't know what to do about it.

It costs £370 and 6GB of ram and overall looks quite nice, but as I said, I don't know what to say when it comes to is it good or not?

Acer Aspire 6GB Laptop

Feedback is always appreciated, and try to make it positive, even if it's negative (if that makes sense...CONSTRUCTIVE)
PKMNlegendJAMES
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/04/2014 12:17 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Scribe
Poshtoffee
Have a look around CurrysIPcWorld as well.
09/04/2014 12:15 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
PKMNlegendJAMES
OK, so done some more snooping using a £400 - £500 filter, and found this. I think it's better than the last one since it specifies the graphics card and has 1 TB of HDD which is bigger than the last one, and it's priced at only £450.

I can always downgrade to Windows 7 - since I prefer 7 over 8 - using an installation disk
09/03/2014 4:36 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
I wouldn't get it if I were you. Just my opinion, though; 6GB of RAM is fine, but the HDD is a little small and the processor is almost 4 years old, and it doesn't list what Graphics card it has. You can probably find a better one for around £400, and a much better one for £450 - £500.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome