Unity MMO | Please help

Alex Buea's Avatar Alex Buea6/26/15 1:26 am
1 emeralds 227 4
6/29/2015 6:03 pm
AquilaeVolanti's Avatar AquilaeVolanti
I have a lot of friends who want to make a mmo but have no knowledge on unity i have about 30/100% of knowledge on unity. Please help the dev please add me on skype at nydigov i will pay for software not the devs but anytools/software we need.
Thank you
-alex
Alex Buea
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/29/2015 6:03 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
AquilaeVolanti
Thread moved to Gaming and Technology.

/move
06/26/2015 7:22 am
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Lacuna Corporation
You won't be able to make an MMO with little knowledge. I'm not trying to be nasty but it's a lot harder than you'd think. It's not just making a little RPG game, you need to have networking programmers to allow for multiplayer, you need a hell of a lot of database storage (and you must know how to manipulate this data). You also have to know how to protect your servers from DDoS and OWASP, etc. to stop any hackers. Not to mention the fact that building even an offline RPG is a load of work, especially if you don't have much experience.
06/26/2015 12:56 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
This^. I study game design, and I can tell you right now making an RPG is one of the most difficult and time-consuming things you can do in the gaming world. Starting off with a platformer or a shooter would be better.

Better yet, if you're new to making games in general, start off with a point-and-click adventure, then try a 2D shooter/platformer, then go on to 3D stuff, maybe a horror game or dungeon crawler or something. RPG's are the last in line, and will need a LOAD of experience to do well.
06/26/2015 6:32 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
30 out of 100% should be plenty to make a simple game at least, I have less than 10% and I could still make the layout if not the actual interaction.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome