Unity Space Shooter Re-make ideas?

Captain_Hd_'s Avatar Captain_Hd_9/8/16 12:36 pm
1 emeralds 412 5
9/11/2016 10:25 am
dmond_miner's Avatar dmond_miner
I'm a beginner game developer trying to work with Unity and C#. I'm follow this tutorial https://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/projects/survival-shooter-tutorial. However I want to have a different theme. Only problem: I can't think of one. So if you have any ideas please comment them below!

One issue is: the enemy's in the tutorial linked above attack you melee. So it has to be a theme where the enemy attacks you close up but the character you'r controlling has a gun. Sorry if it's not very clear, i'm dreading the maths homework i'm about to attempt.

One last thing: any assets you think work with your theme (characters, guns , levels , UI or even particle effects) please also comment below!
Captain_Hd_
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/08/2016 1:27 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
Uhm, robots coming after you instead of zombies and laser weapons instead of normal ones, I guess
09/11/2016 10:25 am
Level 1 : New Miner
dmond_miner
This. Many, many robots. Or ninjas
09/10/2016 3:28 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Captain_Hd_
ooooooo cool ideas Thanks!
09/08/2016 1:00 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Latiodile
these types of games are usually done in a way of you are in some sort of camp with barricades, an you have to shoot off a bunch of zombies before they reach you.. dunno what else would fir if not for a zombie style like it usually is
09/08/2016 12:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
EnderScar
What if you made it so that zombies were coming after a minecraft player and all he/she had for a weapon was a bow that you could upgrade by getting enough points from killing mobs?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome