Weird static type noise on back audio ports

tjladuke5's Avatar tjladuke54/23/16 4:41 pm
1 emeralds 488 7
4/24/2016 1:14 pm
tjladuke5's Avatar tjladuke5
I've finally built myself a computer, and everything is working great except for when I plug headphones or speakers into the green audio port in the back of the computer, I get weird static when I move windows around, select text, etc. The static also seems to get noticeably louder when I open games like Minecraft. I'll minimize it then it will get a little quieter. But, when I plug in my headphones into the front of the PC, the audio is fine with no static. I was wondering if anyone knew what was causing this problem. Thanks!
tjladuke5
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/24/2016 1:12 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Oofyeet
tjladuke5 It's just weird how it only does it in the back and not the back though.
Wut.
04/24/2016 1:10 pm
Level 40 : Master Droid
Scott
I used to have the problem, and it ended up being interference from the PSU. I ended up using the headphone port on my monitor from HDMI sound to fix it.
04/24/2016 1:09 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Konrad
"It's just weird how it only does it in the back and not the back though." Do you mean It's weird how it only does it in the back and not the front though? I would try checking your bios probably i never had this issue so i am clueless but i would try checking your bios and what motherboard do you have? And can't you use the front audio ports?
04/24/2016 1:14 pm
tjladuke5
Oh thank you, I fixed my typo I checked my bios and it seems to be ok. I am able to use the front ones fine but I was worried because if I ever wanted to plug in speakers it would do that.
04/24/2016 12:55 pm
tjladuke5
It almost seems like it's a graphics thing. Could it be some kind of a short? I had a bit of trouble putting the I/O shield in, could that be something? It's just weird how it only does it in the back and not the front though.
04/23/2016 5:31 pm
tjladuke5
I was using some earbuds. ;p But, I had tried different headphones and also plugged in some speakers and the problem was still there.
04/23/2016 5:28 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
What are your headphones? My HyperX cloud core's have the same issue, but it has to do with the headphones and not my computer... Or so I have been told.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome