Who remembers the first three Rayman games?

The_Sowhart's Avatar The_Sowhart8/19/13 3:20 pm
1 emeralds 224 3
8/19/2013 3:28 pm
Seabro's Avatar Seabro
Ahh what a Gem Rayman was, and now back in action with Rayman Legends coming out soon, but who remembers the original three games? I sure do, I still play them because they are awesome.

Rayman 1, was simply a gem, it was amazing, I loved it, the music was fantastic especially Mr Dark "fight" theme. my only nit about it was how you have to get 100% to beat the game.

Rayman 2, ehh I never really latched onto the game but I had fun playing it, though I felt the levels were just repetitive and simple.... the final boss annoyed me so much!

Rayman 3. I. LOVE. THIS. GAME! I love the music especially the teaser theme "Madder", the bosses are awesome, it brings back things from both rayman 1 and 2. improves apon a few aspects of rayman 2 and gave murphy and globox personality!
I like that they went with a more musical and comedic approach unlike rayman 2, the story is simple but awesome just like Rayman 1 and hands down, one of my favourites in the franchise.

What are you lots opinions on the games?
The_Sowhart
Level 15 : Journeyman Network