Why do people think the wii u sucks?

isaac_miner's Avatar isaac_miner12/29/13 3:57 pm
12/31/2013 7:00 pm
Green_Jememba's Avatar Green_Jememba
the wii u isn't really that bad of a system and its pretty strong and the new cryengine is supported and i think thats pretty cool

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/08/21/cr ... supported/
isaac_miner
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/31/2013 7:00 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Green_Jememba
Im still on PS3 and WII,i would like to get a WII U though, i do not care for the PS4 nor the XBOX one, and Xbox360, i do get enjoyment from it, but not very much these days, mainly because of PC and stuffs so i barely ever play on it

In my opinion the WII U does not suck
oh and the year just it 2014 where i am >:D
12/29/2013 6:03 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Pony
StealingDaPenta
isaac_minerthe wii u isn't really that bad of a system and its pretty strong and the new cryengine is supported and i think thats pretty cool

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/08/21/cr ... supported/

I read it like "why do people think that u sucks?" lol
The wii u doesn't "suck" at all, but there are better devices for gaming
12/29/2013 5:17 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Artist
ChrisL
It doesn't suck and it can run games as well as the other two consoles(the only significant difference between the three is their design-there is a hardware difference, but they can all play modern games just fine). People hate it because of purchase justification, the same thing that's causing the people in this thread to yell about the console they own being the best one. They are insecure about whether or not their console really is the best and can only justify its 'superiority' by going on the internet and yelling at people like little children.

Knightsabers
KLS_I personally love the Wii U right now. I got Super Mario 3D World a couple days ago and I love it. Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, and even New Super Mario Bros U, are fun as well. Then next year we get Mario Kart 8, DK: Tropical Freeze, and Smash Bros! I honestly don't know why there's so much hate about it.

I like how you listed pretty much the entire series of Nintendo games. I think Wii has turned into Nintendo, by game producing standards.

I'm not sure what that unfortunate sentence is trying to say, but the Wii U does have non-nintendo titles.
12/29/2013 5:10 pm
Level 41 : Master Modder
David5886
People want to play more of the "Better" graphic games, So people are buying the PS4 for the gameplay and the Xbox one for more things to do other than gaming. And people are buying a PC for being able to customize it a lot. and get 1080p gaming at 60-120 Fps. (Since PC has had for years now and the PS and Xbox now just catching up) And they get a Pc for all of the awesome INdie games. If you are a mario fan. Then the Wii U is for u. But I would rather have a PC than a Xbox/PS/Wii any time, just because of the different Operating systems and being able to customize it and having 10x more games than all of the newer consols
12/29/2013 5:08 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
I guess people just have opinions.
You know, that thing that everyone has.
12/29/2013 5:08 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
Tydroid101
I like the Wii U. It has good games on it, and the gamepad just needs some adapting. Once you learn how to use it, It is easy. (Except for the flying controls in LEGO Marvel...)

My answer to the OP's question is just people are having trouble adapting to its new controls or they are just dumb fanboys and can't "betray" their favorite console(s).
12/29/2013 4:28 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
KLS_
I personally love the Wii U right now. I got Super Mario 3D World a couple days ago and I love it. Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, and even New Super Mario Bros U, are fun as well. Then next year we get Mario Kart 8, DK: Tropical Freeze, and Smash Bros! I honestly don't know why there's so much hate about it.
12/29/2013 4:58 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Knightsundere
I like how you listed pretty much the entire series of Nintendo games. I think Wii has turned into Nintendo, by game producing standards.
12/29/2013 5:05 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
Well the wii u is Nintendos console after all.
12/29/2013 4:26 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Punkamoar
Erm, the Wii U is a good idea, but the tablet they include with it is the MOST CHEAPEST tablet i've ever seen. They could've at least had the decency to include an aluminium tablet, not just an easily breakable plastic one
12/29/2013 4:24 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
Ramman1526
-Thread is asking why people dislike wii u
-Replies are all comparing Xbox One and PS3

wat
12/29/2013 4:22 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dolphin
notnobody
KLS_
Master1398
Kdisboss4Because PlayStation/Xbox are Better.

The real question is Whats Better Playstations or Xbox?
I think Playstation because its cheaper, lol yep

Nope. There is no question "what´s better?" There is only the flame war between the fanboy kiddies.
I agree.

Yeah I seem like I'm whiteknighting the PS4 but I've had an Xbox for 5 years and always meet kids, they both have a load of little kids so that really doesn't makes to sense to say that.
12/29/2013 4:18 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
KLS_
Master1398
Kdisboss4Because PlayStation/Xbox are Better.

Nope. There is no question "what´s better?" There is only the flame war between the fanboy kiddies.
I agree.
12/29/2013 4:17 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dolphin
notnobody
It's a proven fact that the PS4 has better hardware then the Xbox One, stop being so biased. The PS4 runs true 1080p while Xbox One runs 720p natively upscaled to 1080p.

Stop fanboying and do some research.
12/29/2013 4:19 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ranger
Starguy
i looked it up and it says the only difference is that the ps4 has gddr5 ram thats the only difference and the hooman eye cant see more then 720p
12/29/2013 4:25 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
The Moment
Hooman...do you mean...HE MAN.

IMO, Wii U seems pretty cool. I've always wanted to try the Zombie U game, as it seemed pretty interesting.
12/29/2013 4:07 pm
isaac_miner
playstation is pretty good but the only reason im not getting it is there well be no halo 5 and all of my family is getting xbox one
12/29/2013 4:04 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Warrior
Kdisboss4
Because PlayStation/Xbox are Better.

12/29/2013 4:15 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Modder
Destian_

*Edit: Ohh and look at this image:
12/29/2013 4:07 pm
Starguy
dont just pick the price
12/29/2013 4:09 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
Zemor
The PS4 has better hardware than the Xbox One, but it is still cheaper.
12/29/2013 4:09 pm
Starguy
ok were just gonna turn this into war and no xbox one has better hardware oh ya

12/29/2013 4:22 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
From that image I like to think it's talking about the original xbox.

LastReachIt's a proven fact that the PS4 has better hardware then the Xbox One, stop being so biased. The PS4 runs true 1080p while Xbox One runs 720p natively upscaled to 1080p.

Stop fanboying and do some research.

At the same time I'm pretty sure PS4 only runs at 30FPS. No point in having the high-res if you don't get the good FPS.

To OP:
No clue. It looks like a good system although not a fan of the gamepad. Personally thought the wii-mote and nunchuck was a great idea.
12/29/2013 4:01 pm
isaac_miner
well it probably but gta v is not on wii u
12/29/2013 3:59 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
planetminecrafter52342
But can it support GTA 5 on full HD?
12/29/2013 4:05 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
Zemor
GTA 5 is 720p native on PS3 and X360.