Will there be another Portal game?

sonic2kk's Avatar sonic2kk2/21/13 7:45 pm
1 emeralds 543 9
2/27/2013 1:21 am
GoloCraft's Avatar GoloCraft
Hi! Do you believe there will be another Portal game? Maybe not PORTAL 3 but another Portal game? Remember, in Portal 2 Wheatly said "Then, there was a huge chunk of time where absolutely nothing happened", but maybe Chell or someone (rattman?) could go back in time with a defective testing Portal Gun that sends him to that time period. He could screw up and change the future and he has to fix it. Maybe he re-activates GLaDOS accidentally? Maybe Wheatly finds a Time Hole in SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE with the Space Core? There could be a lot of stuff that could happen in a new Portal Game! Here is my theory for the start of the game:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(It starts off with Chell leaving the Aperture Science Enrichment Center, but when she starts walking further into the field, she hits a set wall and GLaDOS knocks her out with gas and trails her back in.)

GLaDOS: Did you really think my speech was true? You think I would let YOU out there? After what you done to me? If I could feel emotion, I would be laughing right now! I think that is what you humans call it. I cannot let you go free. Now on with the killing, goodbye Ch--

(Her talking gets cut off by a strange portal with sparks around it appears.)

(Wheatly and Space Core emerge from the portal.)

(Wheatly in a strange robot form emerges, with the core in his chest.)

Space Core(talking really fast, kinda like the speed that Fred talks): Hey! Hey you guys! Guess what? It was AWESOME! We were--We were--We were in SPAAAAACE! It was so cool! There were stars and planets and more star--

(His talking gets cut off by Wheatly)

Wheatly: DO YOU EVER FLIPIN' SHUT UP?! I had to listen to this for ages! Do you know how annoying he is?

(Atlas and P-Body look at each other and start laughing)

Wheatly: SHUT UP YOU TO!

GLaDOS: What happened and why are you here? What do you mean you had to listen to the Space Core? You have only been in space for 10 minutes!

Wheatly: Well, we are from the future! When I was floating in space, I found a hole. That hole led me to this place before I woke You and Her up. I accidentally set the facility to blow up in 3 hours. Can you two help?

(Chell raises a hand as if to speak)

GLaDOS: Shut up! You should take no part in this!

Wheatly: No, let her come with us! She can use the Portal Gun better than these two nim-witts!

(P-Body and Atlas look really sad)

GLaDOS: But how can I come? Have you SEEN how many wires I have?

(Space Core starts chatting to Atlas and P-Body)

Wheatly: Simple! I put you in a potato again!

(GLaDOS, Chell, Atlas and P-Body look shocked.)

(Space Core, GLaDOS and Chell all gasp)

(There is a 5 second silence)

Space Core: Wanna go to SPACE instead?

Wheatly: NO!! NO ONE WANTS TO GO TO FLIPIN' SPACE! OK?!?

(Space Core gets depressed and makes whimpering noises)

(Atlas and P-Body pat him and comfort him)

GLaDOS: You MORON! I am NOT turning back into a potato! Do you understand?

Wheatly: But you HAVE to! Or else you will die! Despite what you think, you cannot live forever! Some day, you will start to malfunction and die! So either help me save the facility and live extremely long or die in 3 hours.

(GLaDOS does some thinking)

GLaDOS: Ok fine! I'll go into the potato!

(Chell tries to escape)

GLaDOS: Where do you think YOU'RE going? You're coming too!

(Chell looks sad that she got caught escaping but then stands up straight to get ready)

GLaDOS: Get me into the potato and lets go SAVE SCIENCE!

(P-Body and Atlas start jumping around excitedly)

Wheatly: Well then, lets go!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Wheatly really going to go back in time or is this just a plot to kill Chell and PotatOS/GLaDOS? Well that is the whole point behind this story. Let me know what you think and leave constructive criticism. I have never played Half-Life but I know it focuses around Black Mesa, Aperture Sciences' main competitor. I didn't want to include anything like that because I don't know enough to say anything about it. So thanks for reading!
sonic2kk
Level 27 : Expert Architect