YouTube Gaming Channel - MilanTCS

TheContagiousStudios's Avatar TheContagiousStudios10/29/17 2:52 pm
2 emeralds 192 1
11/1/2017 3:45 am
OblivionSkele's Avatar OblivionSkele
- Hey guys! My name is Milan and I am here to promote/advertise my Channel MilanTCS. My Channel is generally based arround video games such as Minecraft, World of Tanks, Terraria, etc. but mostly Minecraft.

- I've been doing YouTube for 4 years now and I always wanted to be a YouTuber. I want to make it my job one day. I know I'm not consistant and not funny but I know that I will make it someday.

- I also started streaming on YouTube and Twitch so you can, by clicking Subscribe button, keep up with my streams. Anyways, if you guys are interested here is my channel.

*My Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCDSLT01qZkkPJ4dmuoX-Cig?view_as=subscriber

- Thank you and hopefully I'll see you all on my Channel! :) PEACE

- Milan/MilanTCS-
TheContagiousStudios
Level 28 : Expert Princess