50 Subscriber Foxy-vent (like an event but foxier)emoji_people

WallEtheRobot's Avatar WallEtheRobot12/14/20 9:21 am history
4 emeralds 166 3
12/17/2020 9:29 am
_Astrolol_'s Avatar _Astrolol_

Hello!

I recently got to fifty subscribers, which is - as I've already said - a surprise...but anywho, I decided to have a event to commemorate this tremendous shoc--I mean occasion!

Anyone who would like to participate is free to do so (i.e. you don't have to have already been a subscriber)!

Oh...onto the event details:

Submit any kind of art you would like to this thread and - so long as it is vaguely FOX-like in nature - I will try my darndest to make a gif of it!

This isn't a contest or anything competitive, I just really like making gifs and - even though I'm only starting and still trying to improve - I want to make them for anyone who would like one! This is about me celebrating my subscribers because I truly appreciate you all!

Submit your fox artwork below, and include any ideas you have for the gif you would like me to create! Anything you don't specify, I will assume I have creative freedom over (which could mean it has a bit of a dark side or it just likes to lick people...maybe, it licks people but secretes acid which then eats away at their flesh? Who knows?)

As I told the wonderful FishStacks (go check out their pixel art, it's gorgeous!), you can submit anything fox-related! It could literally be a fingerpainting by a child, graffiti of a fox on the inside of a toilet stall, or a burnt piece of toast that sadly doesn't look like Jesus but does kind of resemble a fox and I will TRY to make a pixel-art gif of it!

If you haven't seen the ones I have already made, here are some examples:

(My favorite, so far: the Enderfox, which I am now using as my icon**)

(A few more simple ones)

Lastly, just because I have the freedom to do so, I am adding a poll!

This poll is just to let me know what you think the next subject or subjects should be for my gifs, and I will leave your/my options open...

Poll ended 12/17/2020 9:21 am.

WallEtheRobot
Level 53 : Grandmaster Fox