7 sub QnA special (really, anyone can ask a question)

SharpShQQt3r's Avatar SharpShQQt3r6/19/19 11:55 am
6/19/2019 3:19 pm
SharpShQQt3r's Avatar SharpShQQt3r
As a 7 subscriber special, i want you guys to ask me anything (without it getting to personal).

I took a step back and looked at my standing on PMC. I'm relatively new to the site, only having 5 submissions, and 5 threads. But, I got way more comments, diamonds, and favourites then i expected, along with my 7 subs SouthDakotaGirl, Peridot XJ9, gone-, KillJason65, vexatron200, Naimarra, Starryspectrum. Thank you all!
SharpShQQt3r
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/19/2019 12:00 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
bhfdh
can you be my gf lol
06/19/2019 2:18 pmhistory
SharpShQQt3r
Only if you get them bed war wins
06/19/2019 2:20 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
bhfdh
*dub*
06/19/2019 2:46 pm
SharpShQQt3r
i guess i have no choice
06/19/2019 12:07 pm
Level 40 : Master Wolf Whisperer
Starryspectrum
You're welcome. :)

1) What's your favorite thing about Minecraft?

2) What's your favorite thing about Planet Minecraft?

3) What's your favorite peaceful Minecraft mob?

4) What other games do you play?
06/19/2019 2:17 pmhistory
SharpShQQt3r
1) What's your favorite thing about Minecraft? -- I love how minecraft nailed simplistic visuals, but kept features that go in depth. Also, i love how beginner friendly it is, it being my childhood game and all.

2) What's your favorite thing about Planet Minecraft? -- I honestly love PMC's community. The people are nicer than most internet communities, and are more accepting of new people.

3) What's your favorite peaceful Minecraft mob? -- wolf/dog. It's minecrafters best friend.

4) What other games do you play? -- MW2, Rainbow Six Siege, For Honor, CS:GO, Elder Scrolls V, Saints Row IV, Left 4 Dead 2, Payday 2, and more.
06/19/2019 2:46 pm
Level 40 : Master Wolf Whisperer
Starryspectrum
1) True, it really is beginner friendly, I agree.

2) Yeah, this is an amazing community, I agree with that 100%. Being in other online communities, they have more than a few mean people. In this community, I've not seen even one.

3) <3

4) Interesting. I've heard of nearly all of those, yet I don't play any of them.
06/19/2019 3:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
_little raven here_
go to the skin i made, tell me if its trash or not please.
keep in mind it was the first skin Ive ever made....
06/19/2019 3:16 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
06/19/2019 3:18 pm
SharpShQQt3r
For a first skin, it's pretty good. I can't say i did any better on my first skin. To directly answer your question, it's not trash. I've seen some bad skins (really bad skins), some of which aren't the person's first self made skin.

I suggest making a couple skins here and there, and experimenting with shading, until you find your style and workflow. Afterall, art takes practice, and with enough of it i bet you can make some boss skins.
06/19/2019 3:19 pm
SharpShQQt3r
For a first skin, it's pretty good. I can't say i did any better on my first skin. To directly answer your question, it's not trash. I've seen some bad skins (really bad skins), some of which aren't the person's first self made skin.

I suggest making a couple skins here and there, and experimenting with shading, until you find your style and workflow. Afterall, art takes practice, and with enough of it i bet you can make some boss skins.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome