Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Discussions keyboard_arrow_right General

Create Forum Thread

Advertisment

2 emeralds4 replies47 views
created 09/19/2019 2:32 pm by McCraftoholic
last reply 09/20/2019 2:26 am
what is there available for advertising a server other than votes sites. Is there a good place or way to get a server out there?
Posted by avatar
McCraftoholic
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

4 replies

09/20/2019 2:26 am
Level 45 : Master Pixel Puncher
TomConn
Most social media pages is a great way, but I would deftly suggest building a community and getting them to take friends with them onto the server :D That's usually the best sort of advertisement. A good place to keep a community would be on Discord, and to get players, you could also post ads in other discord servers (The official minecraft Discord, Planetminecraft Discord being 2 good examples of where to post : D )

I hope it helps :)
09/19/2019 2:36 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Unicorn
Bienkie
I would maybe make an instagram account for it too, post builds and stuff on it etc, and use the correct hashtags. Maybe even go follow other server accounts or people that post about Minecraft. :P Encourage your server players to follow the instagram because the more followers you have the more people will acknowledge your like or follow. Hope that helps, even a little but! Also, there is a forum on PlanetMinecraft where you can post it too.
09/19/2019 10:49 pm
Level 28 : Expert Sailor
tomatotownn
Create a community on another platform, they will most likely gravitate to your server if they like your content or want to connect more
09/19/2019 10:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
McCraftoholic
Thats all helpful information :D thank you for taking the time to respond

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome