[OOC] Anata Region -- {Forum RP}

SilentAero's Avatar SilentAero8/26/12 11:40 pm
1 emeralds 3.1k 236
9/24/2012 12:40 pm
candle_'s Avatar candle_
IC: anata-region-forum-t146574.html

Set Date: A time many years before the events of Pokemon Red...

In the region of Anata, Pokémon are something that are wild creatures, potentially dangerous in the wild though potentially a best friend. However, some people have tamed a Pokémon or two and keep them as friends. Due to the lack of the invention of a PokéBall, people had to manually tame them. But sometimes, when a Pokémon is overly aggressive, it is too difficult to tame and it may end up killing said tamer. It is a known challenge to try to tame one of an extremely aggressive species.

Over time, a tradition was created where when a child turns sixteen, they would recieve a Pokémon, usually from parents or related adult figures. On rare occasions, teens would go out into the wild and tame their own.

However, Pokémon fighting was not something morally right at the time. No one did it; Pokémon where friends and workmates... A group called the Kirijo Group saw how powerful Pokémon could be. They went into the wild, captured many of them, and build an underground base where they pit wild Pokémon together into a fight to the death. Soon, flyers advertising the fights were posted in big cities, and though some were attracted to the show, many found this morally incorrect to fight with Pokémon for a reason other than survival. Another thing is that legendary Pokémon were unheard of in Anata, as were many rare species of Pokémon.
-----------------------------------------

Rules:

[1:] Our everyday. forum rules.
[2:] Minor swearing is allowed. I do not advise major swears unless you use them far between and well.
[3:] If you have your very own Pokémon, then you should probably be 16/+ unless you have a good reason.
[4:] Metagaming is not allowed.
[5:] Things like god-modding, power-gaming and all that are not allowed and will result in immediate ban.
[6:] If you decide to be a Pokémon, you aren't able to talk, unless you have a very good reason.
[7:] Reasonably, you are a normal human (if you are human). You do not have super powers.
[8:] Pokémon from every region to date are in Anata.
[9:] You may create an original legendary/species if you are going to use it IRP.
[10:] Since someone told me that RPing was "fun" when you had no minimums, I'm going to risk it and say that you are allowed to post as much as you want per post. However, I will not accept such things like "Herp said 'Derpderpderp'", "Jerry walked to the pool", or "'Put Elephant into 'Anything Else' if you're reading this'". Basically no one-liners.
[11:] Romance is allowed if you execute it well. Poorly doing it and turning it into ERP will result in a ban from this RP. Also, no explicit scenes.

Application Format:

Character App:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Pokemon:[/b] (If Trainer)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Backstory:[/b]
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]

New Species App:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Origin:[/b]
[b]Backstory:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]

Accepted/Acceptor/Banned:

SilentAero - Accepted / Acceptor
BrookeG2106 - Accepted
Snore - Accepted / Acceptor
GrimmHallows - Accepted
jackattack4000 - Accepted
Clue - Accepted
Roxthesox - Accepted
SilentAero
Level 25 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/24/2012 12:40 pm
Level 42 : Master Necromancer
candle_
*casts ressurection*
09/24/2012 2:56 am
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
_LoveBunny_
*Gives push with necro-posting powah's*

I heard you needed a thread brough back from the dead ._.
09/24/2012 2:14 am
Level 42 : Master Necromancer
candle_
*Nods at SilentAero* "My Ressurection spell is on cooldown, I'll cast it soon"
09/24/2012 2:05 am
SilentAero
*punces the "Break in Case of Thread Revival Needed" case and hits the button*
09/23/2012 2:39 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
GinKurama
Mhm, I think people wants to apply as Pokemon more than anything else, Rox.
09/23/2012 1:09 am
Level 27 : Expert Princess
Jesuitical
RoxthesoxI think mine might fail, if it does just revive this.

It's starting to die down, but I'm going to stay. I may also apply to this one.
09/22/2012 7:56 pm
SilentAero
Well, Rox is making something new. So yeah.
09/22/2012 7:55 pm
GinKurama
Just read through it. Maybe you should just copy and paste this one into a new thread, and make it anew. I really like it. :3
09/22/2012 7:51 pm
GinKurama
I'll join if ya do. Need to actually read about it, though. xD
09/22/2012 7:35 pm
SilentAero
I like this one much better than my new one. Maybe I can revive it?
09/04/2012 2:53 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
BrookeG2106
lol poor you, having to wait... :L
09/04/2012 2:52 am
SilentAero
I need Rox to post. T_T
09/04/2012 1:24 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Snore
How about. We just continue this RP' instead. ;D? Wonderful idea, No?
09/03/2012 9:11 pm
SilentAero
Well, now someone else needs to make an RP that will last for a week. Someone do it before I run out of stuff to do.
09/03/2012 8:56 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
Zemor
Might as well get used to it.
09/03/2012 8:32 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Clue
It's because I joined, they always dies afterwards.
09/03/2012 8:54 pm
Snore
^
09/03/2012 8:29 pm
Snore
,_, It's like this died already.
09/02/2012 12:03 am
Level 21 : Expert Artist
xXSilentMelodiesXx
can I be a baby Eevee? Its my favorite pokemon
09/02/2012 12:07 am
Snore
Seriously? I really hope you were trying to be 'funny'.
09/02/2012 9:18 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
Nron
You're still somewhat new here to the RPC so I'll let you in on a little secret:

They sadly rarely are.
Clue
What? You guys can't roleplay as me. I'm the only dragon. There are no dragons but me. The sole dragon. The entirety of the demographics of dragons. Unless you mean that keeper of the peace guy, in which case, I find him rather lackluster.
09/02/2012 12:06 am
SilentAero
He'll have to do, Clue. He's the only plot device so far, besides the Kirijo Group.
09/01/2012 11:55 pm
Zemor
Good to see des- pokemonboy here.
09/02/2012 12:01 am
SilentAero
Funniness of this joke: 1/10
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
09/01/2012 11:52 pm
Zemor
Well, this is one of the more "successful", RP's I've seen.
09/01/2012 11:54 pm
Poke
<I was going to post an image which would depict my like for this comment. But I couldn't find one>
09/01/2012 11:47 pm
SilentAero
Andto be honest, I think he'd do a very good job of it. Though I forgot his name at the time.

Are we still talking about Rox?
09/01/2012 11:46 pm
Snore
I laughed so hard when I saw icecream72's post. .....And to be honest, I think ROX would do a very good job of it. Though I forgot his name at the time.
09/01/2012 11:44 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
BrookeG2106
...Then apply?
09/01/2012 11:43 pm
SilentAero
That's nice...?
09/01/2012 11:38 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
icecream72
i want to be a Poocheyna
09/01/2012 11:27 pm
SilentAero
To be honest, I was hoping Rox would do it. >_>
09/01/2012 11:21 pm
Snore
I choose you! Because everyone else would probably ruin it. ;o 'Cause you're the best RP'er ever~
09/01/2012 10:57 pm
SilentAero
Hmm. I think someone should RP for it/him for a while, y'know, just to get things going.
09/01/2012 10:51 pm
Snore
Hum diggidy dog, When is the dragon coming?
09/01/2012 10:36 pm
Snore
Don't act so innocent. >. >
09/01/2012 10:11 pm
SilentAero
What? I was wanted? Oh sorry.
09/01/2012 7:39 pm
Snore
!@#$%^&^%$%^&*( -Rages and threatens you even though I have no idea who you are or where you are so my threat will never succeed.-
09/01/2012 7:34 pm
Clue
*Proceeds to never post on the IC thread*
09/01/2012 7:21 pm
Snore
Clue Name: Varensar
-Snip-
Name: Rathesar
-Snip-

ACCEPTED.
09/01/2012 6:35 pm
Clue
Name: Varensar
Type: Dragon & Ice
Origin: Anata Region
Backstory:Varensar are an ice type pokemon. Very few know when and where they were created, but their last know formal dwelling was Varensar Valley. These creatures are made from solid ice, and have scales tougher than steel. They are impassive creatures, which are moderately social. They live in a "Hive" like society, where a Brood Mother commands a variety of other Varensar, which are not as strong or intelligent. They possess a variety of ice related attacks, and dominate any area they are put into. Truly, they are creatures to fear.
Appearance:

Abilities:
Leap!: Varensar leaps into the air, and begins to fly.
Shield!: Varensar protects him/herself (Or someone else) with his mighty wings.
Bite!: Varensar lunges forward, biting his prey.
Frigid Blast! Varensar looses a gush of icy breathe, freezing his prey.
Icy Bite! Varensar lunges forward, biting his prey, and injecting an icy poison, that does a variety of unpleasant things.
Spikes!: Varensar looses a barrage of frozen icicles.
Bash!: Varensar smashes his prey with his long, spiky tail.
Aerial Dash!: Varensar lunges forward, smashing his prey from above.
Aerial Blast!: Varensar looses a large burst of frozen breathe, freezing a large area of impact.
Anything Else?: No. I refuse!

Name: Rothesar
Sex: Female
Species: Varensar
Pokemon: N/A
Appearance:

Backstory: Deep in the mountains of the Anata Region, there is a valley of frozen misery. This valley had never been seen before by human eyes. Very few breeds of pokemon lived there, and all were viscous in their own ways. They were not your pretty little bulbasaur. One such breed, the Varensar, were dominated by a select few Brood Mothers. One such Brood Mothers was Rothesar. Varensar live deep in icy caves, which dot the valley, and lie on ledges and in indents in the frozen surfaces of said caves. The Brood Mother has their own reserved ledge, which is usually the one located highest in the caverns, so that they can see all of their Brood. One day, much like any other, Rothesar was being groomed by another Varensar, when suddenly, a sound that sounded like no other sounded outside. A sound that no Varensar had ever heard. A sound that they would know to hate and fear. The sound of voices. Human voices. For, at last, all of nature's unseen holds must be discovered. The valley of the Varensar was no different. What followed after is confusing, being told differently by multiple accounts. One account stated that the Varensar fought against the bands of humans, slaughtering them, and destroying these vile invaders. Another states that the humans easily defeated the heathen monsters. The truth is, that there were very few encounters between the Varensar, and those encounters were very bloody. Eventually, the Varensar fled. Originally, they all stuck together, Brood following Brood Mothers, but they were not used to flying far and wide and high, and were struck by multiple storms, and were eventually separated. Rothesar found herself alone, on the foot of the great mountains, a stranger in a strange land. She landed, and thundered through the forests. Despite the climate being significantly warmer than expected, she still did not encounter any of the vile humans. So it was, that the Varensar were chased from their sacred homelands, and forced into the human lands. Such an act of humankind was likely a mistake. For now the prey was in the lands of the predator, and the prey is not your weak rabbit. Human folly often causes their doom, and it is likely yet another scenario much like the many before it, for the Varensar were a largely peaceful breed, with no natural enemies. But humans certainly changed that. Rothesar knew that she could not simply stay in the semi-cold forests, that were so different from her own. Rather, she had to go deeper into human territory, and see what drove these petty creatures to viciously attack her peaceful race. She would much rather fight them, tooth and claw, but she would die a painful death, for, like it or not, they severely outnumbered her. She would have to act as a regular pokemon would, and hate the humans from a distance. Or rather, that was what she believed and told herself, as she came to a rise, and looked over a medium sized human city. . . .
Anything Else?: See above Anything Else. elephant?
09/01/2012 5:36 pm
Snore
D:! I told my Dad about my post. And he was like; "Don't worry, I would never do that to you.. Chase you Ofcourse." and, "I wouldn't even beat around the bush, I'd be blunt about it and tell her to 'GTFO'.". :c
09/01/2012 5:24 pm
Poke
RoxthesoxHe's notorious for being offline when needed.

A bounty of 100Poké.
09/01/2012 4:59 pm
Snore
I can't won't post until Aero does.
09/01/2012 4:42 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
InfraRedd
Lolwut
09/01/2012 4:39 pm
Snore
YEAH!
09/01/2012 4:37 pm
Poke
SnoreYou know I love you. You know I care. So shout whenever, and I'll be there. You are my love, you are my life and we will never ever be part.

Did you just...

D:
09/01/2012 4:26 pm
Snore
You know I love you. You know I care. So shout whenever, and I'll be there. You are my love, you are my life and we will never ever be part. I'am so bored.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome