Angels, The Supernatural and Humans SKYPE roleplay!

1 emerald 28 replies 883 views | started 07/26/2012 11:31 am by LadyAmayo
Hey guys, my last zombie apocalypse skype roleplay) was a success, and we even did a random rp afterwards for fun, so I'm making another one! Here's the story line:
Two angels descend from heaven, a life angel and a death angel, and land in the human realm. The angels are sisters, but completly oppisite. One is dark, mysterious, lonely and always seems depressed. Everyone is scared of her because she looks like she'll kill you if you talk to her. The other angel is always laughing, smiling and loves to make new friends. She is a bright, bubbly girl and will stop at nothing to achieve happiness. These two angels are sisters, yet mortal enemys. Other characters are also invloved,there will be 3 beast slayers, they will be the supernatural characters enemy and the angels enemy aswell. Beast slayers try to kill the angels and supernatural characters to rid them of the world because they dont belong. The other characters will be including supernatural characters. These include vampires, werewolves ect (can't include huge beasts like dragons and people that can turn into dragons) It also involves the humans (duhh they're attending a human school) and you will get to choose who you want to be. I will be taking the role of the dark and mysterious Kanashi Tenshi and I will be choosing the best Life Angel application to be Ureshi Tenshi. For the applications, you MUST include the title, Life angel ureshi tenshi, supernatural application, human application ect.
Rules:
1.Romances are allowed, but don't do 'it'
2.Swearing is allowed (only on skype)
3.You have to be 13+ to apply
4.Put OtakuandNoob in your 'anything else'
5.Will be kicked from group if you go on 'godmode', if you take control of anothers player and if you disrespect the actual actor, not the character. You get 3 warnings!
6.add me on skype and put 'im from the angel roleplay' in your request
7.Have fun!

Application Acceptors: Amayaknight (me) add me on skype if accepted- brianna.saunders3

Characters:
Death Angel: AmayaKnight
Life Angel:
Supernatural 1:
Supernatural 2:
Supernatural 3:
Supernatural 4:
Human 1:
Human 2:
Human 3:
Human 4:
Beast Slayer1:
Beast Slayer 2:
Beast Slayer 3:

Applications:
Life Angel (Ureshi Tenshi):
How old are you (irl)?
Why do you want this part?
Powers:
Anything else?

Supernatural Application:
Age (14-18):
Name (full):
Personality:
Backstory:
Clan (vampire, werewolf ect):
Weapons:
Anything else:

Human application:
Age (14-18):
Name (full):
Personality:
Backstory:
Anything else:

Beast Slayer Application:
Age (10+)
Name (full):
Personality:
Weapons:
Backstory:
Anything else:
Posted by avatar
LadyAmayo
Level 41 : Master Sweetheart

28 replies

07/27/2012 11:08 am
Level 1 New Miner
deathvader99
i am realy interested please let me join
Supernatural Application
Age (14-18): 13
Name (full): corbin sulzbach
Personality: i am realy in to detail and realy like to make jokes
Backstory: twinkies!!!!!!
Clan (vampire, werewolf ect): demon
Weapons:claw(iron sowrd),fire ball(flint and steel),and a colt 1911(bow)
anything else:i love to role play and realy can get in to caracter
07/28/2012 5:38 am
Level 41 Master Sweetheart
LadyAmayo
Accepted, btw, this isn't a server roleplay. Be sure to add me on skype!
07/27/2012 10:52 am
Level 27 Expert Ranger
Revolver_Ocelot
I am now leaving this place of sin, Good day
07/27/2012 10:48 am
Level 21 Expert Dragon
TheSurvival
Supernatural Application
Age (14-18): 14
Name (full): Charley Orgson
Personality: I love entities and im malefic
Backstory: i never had the pleasure to taste a waffle
Clan (vampire, werewolf ect): ghostings
Weapons: ak 47 , m1a4 , deagle and smg
Anything else: potatoes :3
07/27/2012 10:51 am
LadyAmayo
Accepted! Make sure to add me on skype!
07/27/2012 10:51 am
LadyAmayo
Accepted! Make sure to add me on skype.
07/27/2012 10:47 am
Level 27 Expert Ranger
Revolver_Ocelot
Your twisting my words, i never said you didn't say they weren't in the human realm, i said you never said this was part school RP until the end, hence forth i could not have free choice of my character, i would have to be a school boy, a werewolf or an angel.
07/27/2012 10:56 am
LadyAmayo
Well I'm sorry if I just happened to put the school at the end. It was at the start but my computer is messed up and is always going back to the previous page whenever I type out something that long. So don't complain about the fact of not having a free character choice because you basically do. You have students, beast slayers and supernatural characters. There may not be normal people in the application but I prefer not to have tons of people in the rp because I loose track of the characters.
07/27/2012 10:45 am
LadyAmayo
The only character I created was the Life Angel thank you very much! And did I or did I not state the fact that they went into a HUMAN REALM! So I have no clue how you wouldn't think that the school they attend has humans in it?
07/27/2012 10:41 am
Level 27 Expert Ranger
Revolver_Ocelot
I liked the idea just not the story, you didnt even hint the fact of humans going to school until the end and you basically make people be characters they don't want to, i clicked this hoping i could be a character based on Batman or Shao Khan
07/27/2012 10:38 am
LadyAmayo
Im trying to come up with ideas of roleplays that noone has done. If you don't like the idea of this roleplay, then why did you click on it? Kinda stupid really...
07/27/2012 10:34 am
Level 27 Expert Ranger
Revolver_Ocelot
*pukes* this sounds....awful...
07/27/2012 10:29 am
LadyAmayo
ok I have added you on skype, please accept my request?
07/26/2012 10:12 pm
Level 14 Journeyman Artist
0Bluefeather0
its redfeather00
07/26/2012 3:38 pm
0Bluefeather0
07/26/2012 3:37 pm
0Bluefeather0
Life Angel (Ureshi Tenshi):
How old are you (irl)?: 13 (its young but i can rp like no ones buissnes.)
Why do you want this part? I am obbsesed with angels (if you dont beleve me look a my pic) i am a bubbly girl in real life and i have once bored my friends out with my talk of angels. i plan to do a comic on spray can about angels. i am particapating in another rp on the forms and is waiting for a reply on a lead role for a youtube minecraft rp. i actualy wrote a book about angels on missliterati.

backstory: me an my sister were enemys from the start. no matter how i tried i just couldnt get her to cheer up. mother was buissy with the problems of the humans so she couldnt help sis out. finally i had enough of her sorrow and self pity. i asked mother for a life on earth with her so i could show her what life is really about. soon we came down to earth. sister immediantly started to spead her sorow around and earth begun to fall. mother would be furious for destroying her precious earh so i fought back spredign happyness and love. apperently earth prefers to be happy and joyfull so i got popualr. poor sister was disxcouraged and forgoted about. but makign the the earthb happy agian was not my only problem. the beast hunters heard of our doings and sought to put us back where we belonged. so me and sister started a school to hide us. soon other supernatural creature came to the school. and humans. we fit in perfectly.

sister still spred evil and wrongdoings but i wont let it stay forver. if only mother saw us now.

powers: light bow that breaks into duo swords. light orb staff to spred happyness and goodness. (and fight off evil sister)

Anything else?OtakuandNoob

(i know i wasnt supposed to put a backstory but i did anywyas incase i dont get the part i might get somethign else)
07/26/2012 8:04 pm
LadyAmayo
This is really good, I love it how you fit in the story line to your backstory. Accepted! I will be sending a request on skype before I goto school, I won't be back for a bit guys so you can apply but I won't be on :3
07/26/2012 12:16 pm
LadyAmayo
Is anyone else going to apply?
07/26/2012 12:02 pm
Level 7 Apprentice Skinner
Dr_michael_good
Oh anhis catch frase is
"If the monster cant take a sword than i guess there goners'
07/26/2012 12:01 pm
Dr_michael_good
oh okay here yu go
Other stuff: i do most of my time slayng monster and killling them but when i have time i hang out with friends
the Name: Michael Fortune
07/26/2012 12:05 pm
LadyAmayo
Ok im sorry, but it doesnt have a backstory and....I don't think you're ready for the part, thanks anyway for putting an application up! I really appreciate it, thanks!
07/26/2012 12:00 pm
LadyAmayo
It alright, but I would like it if you could add some more to make it more interesting?
07/26/2012 11:59 am
Dr_michael_good
is it good?
07/26/2012 11:54 am
Dr_michael_good
Beast slayer
Name: Michael
Personality: really u and beast killer
Weapons: Katanna, RPG
07/26/2012 11:57 am
LadyAmayo
Could you (by any chance) add some more to your application? It's a bit.....plain (no offence)
07/26/2012 11:53 am
LadyAmayo
Ok, but can you make an application though? I need to know your character and stuff
07/26/2012 11:52 am
Dr_michael_good
ill join my skype is
Dr_michael_good
07/26/2012 11:50 am
LadyAmayo
Come on guys! This is gonna be great fun! Please apply?

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome