Animal Wars: Forum RP: Application Thread

jackattack4000's Avatar jackattack40006/20/12 9:53 pm
7/13/2012 10:35 am
jackattack4000's Avatar jackattack4000
Hello ladies and germs! Welcome to my new RP. I hope it doesn't die in the first day. :3

THIS IS NOT A SERVER RP!!! ASK FOR AN IP OR GIVE AN IGN AND I WILL NOT BE HAPPY!!!!!

Story:
2020: People have been acting strange. First they start acting like a certain animal, then they turn into an actual animal! It turns out there is a strange, incurable, disease. Scientists called it "A18FL". It's in the air. Literally nobody came out a human. Everybody is now an animal.
2030: The animals have broken down the buildings, and have been living together peacefully. Helping each other, etc. etc.
2050: The animals have started fighting. A lion has convinced half of the animals that they need a leader, a.k.a him. An owl wanted peace, and so did the other half of the animals. So they all split the land into half. The side with the lion as the leader was named "Amisena" and the peaceful part was named "Panigera". In the middle was the animals who didn't take either of the sides, "Neutro".
Applications:
Full Name:
Side(Amisena, Panigera, Neutro):
Backstory:
Anything Else?:

Rules:
1. You may attempt to apply for one character 3 times. If you are declined those times, you may apply for another character. Same with the second one.
2. No being OP.
3. If you want to be the lion/owl that leads a side then tell me that you are applying for that character. Only 2 'leaders' allowed.
69. Mudkipz.
0: Must have decent grammar/spelling.

Etcetera
Acceptors:
jackattack4000

Ban List:
Pedobear

RP Thread:
jackattack4000
Level 44 : Master Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/13/2012 10:35 am
jackattack4000
Denied. This is dead.
07/13/2012 10:30 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ClayWarrior555
Full Name:Saku
Appearance:Black dragon, with torn wings, and a spiked tail
Side(Amisena, Panigera, Neutro): Panigera
Backstory:Saku was just a baby boy when the outbrake occurd. At first he just started to randomly walk on all fours but then, his skin started to progressively turn darker and darker while also forming small rhombus shapes across his body. He was of great use to everybody when they all completely transformed, carrying heavy objects, cooking food, even gathering berries! But, when they chose sides for the war he chose Amisena. As time progressed Saku began realizing he should be the one leading Amisena, because though he was young he was far stronger than any animal in Amisena. He then challenged the lion to a battle but, did not realize he hadn't said 1 on 1 so when the battle came it was him versus the whole of Amisena.
He lost quickly and came out with tattered wings and a fractured skull. The lion then banished the Saku from Amisena. He quickly fled to Panigera and the owl took him in gadly, he was then nursed back to health but his tattered wings were irriparable so he could no longer fly.
Anything Else?:Roar!
06/27/2012 9:17 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
twinchicken86
Full Name: Phoenix Bluebird

Appearance:
Click to reveal

Don't ask.

Side(Amisena, Panigera, Neutro): Panigera

Backstory: Phoenix is a hyperchicken. That means he's not any ordinary chicken (Or in this case a rooster.) Normal chickens turning into hyperchickens happen in strange scenarios when chickens are struck by lightning at the oddest of times. In Phoenix's case, he was jumping off the roof of a building attempting to claw a hawk in the face, when the hawk swooped up and grabbed him. Phoenix was under the hawk, but somehow the bolt of lightning (Which was quite literally out of the blue) struck Phoenix instead of the hawk. The hawk got zapped by the resulting electrical charge, and, of course, the hawk died, and Phoenix flapped to the ground. (Hyperchickens have the ability to fly.) Now, Phoenix's particular hyperchicken-power was intelligence. He is roughly three times as intelligent as the average human used to be, giving him extreme ingenuity and problem-solving skills. But, hyperchickens carry an electrical charge about them that disallowes any carbon-based life form to touch them without having a seizure and/or stroke. But this gives them a weakness too. They can not touch anything metal, and they can't be immersed in water, due to the fact that they will fry anything and everything in or near that metal/water. This means that they are HIGHLY rain-sensitive. They must be indoors in the rain at all times! Their electrical charge will not, however, by some freak of spatial relastatics, arc across air. Only water or another conductive substance. That means you can't get zapped from five feet away.
But hyperchickens also tend to have an irrational fear of fire. In Phoenix's case, it is so extreme that he can't even be near something that has a fire-starting potential, or else he will completely freak out and begin to destroy everything around him. This has happened to Phoenix twice, and in one case he tore a small tree out of the ground (With the help of gopher holes running amongst and through the roots of the sapling). Also, hyperchickens are very hateful of hawks and eagles. They know that these are normal chickens' primary predators, and some weird instinct causes them to attack the hawks/eagles on sight. Phoenix is a smart hyperchicken, so this isn't so bad with him, but he gets angry at hawks and eagles VERY easily. When the war started, he discovered the excessive amount of hawks on the side of Amisena, and immediately joined Panigera just for the sake of fighting those hawks. He has grown fond of Panigera's leader, and is aspiring to become second-in-command, and notes in his journal that he may have to apply a bit of his mischief to this.

Anything Else?: I'm trying to keep Phoenix as a non-OP character by giving the strengths compensating weaknesses. I hope that's OK.
06/29/2012 3:37 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
twinchicken86
EDIT:
Phoenix also carries a folding, repeating crossbow which he made himself. He wears a suit of non-conductive aluminum armor, the wing portions of which retract when he spreads his wings, allowing him to fly. He is obsessive/compulsive about the condition of his long tail feathers. Step on his tail, you will be shot.
06/24/2012 12:22 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Spelunker
liam193
Alive or dead?
06/24/2012 12:10 am
Level 21 : Expert Mage
robotmonkey10
Full Name: Goron Sirge
Animal: Gorilla
Appearance: Wears an armor suit and has blueish brown fur
Side: Panigera
Backstory: He was a scientist before he was turned into an animal. He spent his days researching how this happened. When the war started he joined sides with the owl. Researching on ways to defeat the enemies, he works in a lab developing new items to use. While continuing his research in the cause of the animal transformation.
Anything Else?: Is best friends with the owl. And I love rule 69
06/21/2012 10:24 pm
jackattack4000
@scrub declined. Add more detail to the backstory.
06/21/2012 10:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Scrubskii
Full Name:Cole Daniel
Appearance:Falcon
Side: Panigera
Back story: Was one of the first to turn. I was a football player for Atlanta before I turned and now i must fight for what i believe in
06/21/2012 10:16 pm
jackattack4000
Write the backstory. NAO!!
06/21/2012 10:12 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
ultradoom5
Yerp.
06/21/2012 10:10 pm
jackattack4000
Accepted when you have a backstory. Also is your character basically someone who roams?
06/21/2012 10:08 pm
ultradoom5
Full Name: Previously, Jack Sparks. Currently prefers people call him The Spider.

Animal: Spider.

Appearance: Drawn by yours truly. http://imgur.com/nKHbG

Side: Any side that offers him some tea.

Backstory: Soon...

Anything Else?: Rule 69 is the best.
06/21/2012 10:03 pm
jackattack4000
Okay.
06/21/2012 10:03 pm
ultradoom5
I can haz? No thanks though.
06/21/2012 9:55 pm
jackattack4000
You can be the owl who wanted peace!
06/21/2012 9:51 pm
ultradoom5
Gr. Ungh. *moar grunting* I. *grunt* CAN'T *another grunt* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSIIISSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT *yet another grunt* The sunglassess! *copies application format*
06/21/2012 9:48 pm
jackattack4000
@vrass nope. They stay animals.
@hornets er declined. Add more detail to the backstory. And I'd prefer o use the forum. Sorry buddy.
@ultra *puts on sunglasses* Yeah.
06/21/2012 7:41 pm
ultradoom5
Another animal RP? AGEN!?!?!?!?!
06/21/2012 6:07 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Goblin
hornetsboy21
Full Name:Ron Jr. Brickrine
Animal:wolf
Appearance: LOng Fur,green eyes, sharp teeth,
Side(Amisena, Panigera, Neutro):Panigera
Backstory:Was 9 when he "turned" and eventually got used to being a wolf.
His family had also turned into wolves,they also got used to it.
They lived peacefully in Panigera until the war raged to where there home was.
THe Father,Ron Sr. Brickrine,left to fight in the war.
Ron Sr. died in the war,so the Brickrine family was in great grief (Ron also has a sister,Renai).
Anything Else?:Accept/decline me through a PM! When you accept/decline in the forum i cant find it.... Hope I get accepted!
06/21/2012 5:33 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
Vrass23
So can the animals turn back into humans and back again?
06/21/2012 8:38 am
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior
Pinkie_Pie12570
I dont know what to give...
Plus I'm lazy
06/21/2012 8:34 am
jackattack4000
@coco give more backstory.
06/21/2012 8:25 am
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior
Pinkie_Pie12570
Full Name: Dahg Hieyyt
Animal: Kraken
Appearance: Kraken
Side: Neutro
Backstory: Not much to it besides he became an animal at birth and lived in a ocean, Grabbing prey
Anything Else?: Add animal to the app
06/20/2012 10:18 pm
jackattack4000
I think it may be you. I take it as you could do more interesting things as an animals. You can breathe underwater, or fly. Humans can't really do that. Being an animals gives less limits.
06/20/2012 10:14 pm
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
Brink_
I really don't like the current trend of animal-themed RPs. Doesn't it seem weird to RP as animals? Or maybe it's just me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome