Any other Romanians on Planet Minecraft?

EmpathyHeals's Avatar EmpathyHeals10/29/14 9:17 pm
1 emeralds 339 6
11/2/2014 3:40 am
thegreensniper's Avatar thegreensniper
Salut! Any more Romanians around? Would love to meet some more Romanian minecraft enthusiasts.
EmpathyHeals
Level 42 : Master Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/02/2014 3:40 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
thegreensniper
I'm not from Romania, but I have a predominantly Romanian history(grandmother moved to US from Romania, then Israel, then Romania again)just a few weeks before mother was born, father partially Romanian).

Salut!
11/02/2014 3:08 am
Level 84 : Elite Programmer
Arcaniax
Good luck, i'm sure you'll find someone.... maybe they're not using the forums?
11/02/2014 2:44 am
EmpathyHeals
Thanks! Well, I am one, and I know Romanians LOVE Minecraft, so I figured I would try my chances. Besides, I did go to the main Romanian Minecraft community but because I'm in the USA and have a server they wanted nothing to do with me (they either wanted server owners affiliated with their site and Romanian or for me to be a player on one of those servers, but I was not welcome to even have my server in the signature on the site there). So anyway, even if it may take some time, I wanted to try here; after all if one knows another one then I might find a small Romanian community. Can't hurt to try.
11/02/2014 1:58 am
Level 34 : Artisan Steve
starrynight
Good luck in finding Romanian PMCers.
11/02/2014 1:34 am
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
I'm guessing it'd be hard to find in a predominantly American site. I myself am Malaysian and I highly doubt there's any others in this site who aren't lurking.

*EDIT* Just took a peek at a lot of stuff about Romania, and your nation looks awesome.
11/02/2014 1:27 am
EmpathyHeals
BUMP
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome