Deleted

anonpmc2713049's Avatar anonpmc27130496/10/19 3:03 am
6/19/2019 7:00 pm
kxny's Avatar kxny
[deleted]
anonpmc2713049
Level 27 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/19/2019 7:00 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
kxny
Yes, and I love playing it. It's my server, ag.hartleycraft.com and rn we have a couple of ppl on if you want to play
06/19/2019 6:49 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
Spoonerj
Just checking in again to see how the conversation goes. Did you like any of these servers? Are you looking for something else?
06/17/2019 11:34 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Demolitionist
busterdogtnt
Join 2b2t.org we are a family christian server that loves new players. Hacking is bannable and being toxic in chat is a big no no. We are a completely vanilla Minecraft server and not much pvp. 2b2t.org has no mods.
06/13/2019 7:28 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Explorer
Sir_Tsukiko
I personally enjoy Legion Realms. It's not whitelisted, and the chat prefixes only show colored ranks and names. PvP is not the server focus, the community is very helpful and friendly (some might even say tight-knit), and the main plugins are easy to learn. This is unmodded, with the server being focused on RPG elements and fishing. The owner also recently added brewery if you enjoy things like that.

One of the best things is that donators don't get game breaking perks, so you can play it either way.
06/13/2019 6:59 pm
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Lemilas
PhrozenCookie would be my suggestion also. There is one catch, though. It's a whitelisted server, which means you need to apply. The info for that is on the server page. But yeah, it doesn't rely on pvp or have minigames, the community is very friendly (and family friendly), and there aren't a whole lot of plugins (just basic economy and shops, grief prevention, and a few other minor things). I've really enjoyed my time on the server.
06/13/2019 6:34 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
Antiquez
Phrozencookie, top of the list.
06/13/2019 6:30 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
Makaneek
Phrozencookie. it is a vanilla survival server run by Phrozenbit and DinowCookie. I joined recently and it's awesome.
06/13/2019 6:01 pm
Spoonerj
I really hope you'll consider play.spooncraftmc.com

We are community based, been around for many years now and have maintained a small active group of players. We are running on 1.14.2 right now with a small selection of plugins and some donor perks. I'm online most days and I know we'd all love to give you a tour!
06/13/2019 6:08 pmhistory
Spoonerj
Minimal chat prefixes :: We use Colored prefixes like " | PlayerName "

Not too heavily reliant on pvp/No minigame servers :: We use a claims system to prevent unwanted pvp. Inside claims, players are safe. Our main focus is allowing players to build. Using claims is entirely optional for the player, it has no effect on your ability to build.

Friendly community :: Check us out on discord!

Not too many plugins :: Death Chests, some custom tools, teleport and sethome inside Regions. We keep it easy :)

Modded or not, doesn't matter :: No mods, but I do recommend the texture pack for the custom tools.

Family friendly, if possible. If not, whatevs :: We aim for PG, but you know how the internet is. The crew on our server is all very friendly, humorously sarcastic, and helpful to newcomers
06/13/2019 2:26 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
FishyBusiness
06/10/2019 4:38 amhistory
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
guestds
you can try Faux Paws if you want

if the insert link would actually work
06/10/2019 4:10 amhistory
Level 47 : Master Robot
Wikimaster0
While it may not line up with ALL of the criteria, I would definitely recommend the Phrozencookie survival server.

• The only chat prefixes are: Member, Mod (For moderator), Owner, And Co-Owner.
  • It isn't minigame or PVP reliant at all, it's a survival server
  • The Community is EXCEEDINGLY friendly, such as welcoming you back, or maybe even helping new members get started.
  • Plugins however, are present in many aspects of the server, such as fishing, economy, grief protection and claims, and a leveling system, but other than that not much.
  • It's vanilla (Version.1.13.2 as of typing).
  • Family friendliness is heavily encouraged on the server, people don't swear or make inappropriate references, I mean, sure the occasional "Damn" or "Shit" will rarely be seen, but other than that, yes, family friendly
But it's up to you if you want to join, the server is run by amazing people. I would honestly log on more often but my PC is seeing its last days of being able to run Minecraft without tons of FPS drops.
06/10/2019 5:31 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
You took the recommendation I was going to make right out of my mouth. x3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome