"Bang Bang You Shot Me Down" (Nancy Sinatra) Cover

Dohvakiin's Avatar Dohvakiin10/26/14 9:01 am
1 emeralds 419 4
10/26/2014 7:35 pm
Dohvakiin's Avatar Dohvakiin
Hiya everyone!

For the last few days, I've been working on editing and putting together my latest song. This time, I chose to cover "Bang Bang" by Nancy Sinatra (NOT to be confused with Bang Bang by Jessie J)

A bit of background for this.

Personally, Nancy Sinatra is one of my most favourite musicians from her era. She has a lovely voice that can invoke such emotion. Very few modern day musicians can do such a thing.

The only thing I really added to the audio is:

Slight Reverb (To add the echoy sound effect)
Noise Removal (So your ear drums dont burn out)

Other than that, it's all my voice. I would appreciate it greatly if you could come and check me out. If you enjoy my work, please, feel free to leave a like c:

Dohvakiin
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/26/2014 6:32 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
I love this song myself but, I thought you could put more emotion into the song. You sound very bored/like you are just reading it off. It is a very melancholic song put some emotion into it!
10/26/2014 7:35 pm
Dohvakiin
Thank you very much!

Apologies on the emotion part. I was actually trying my best not to keep my voice from cracking, as for me it was pretty emotional, most likely why I ended up doing it so boring like. I'll try my best in the future if I ever do decide to re-cover this song. Thanks again c:
10/26/2014 12:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
The Moment
Once again, very good work! I do recommend that the audio be slightly higher, as it is difficult to hear you sometimes. The music over powers your voice. Other than that, very impressive.
10/26/2014 1:15 pm
Dohvakiin
Thank you so much! Ill be sure to fix that on my next cover.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome