Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy: Between the Chapters

GoldenScientist's Avatar GoldenScientist4/23/22 9:32 pm history
3 emeralds 106 3
5/2/2022 9:02 am
GoldenScientist's Avatar GoldenScientist
Hello, fans and followers of Battle for the Enchanted Netheerite Trophy. These are canon-mini chapters that showcase things that happened between the chapters, or what I couldn't fit in the main series. Please don't use these to base your votes.

Post P5: The Night After Alleviation's Loss

It is the night, or more accurately, the morning after the fifth game. Evoker turned around in her bed and suddenly woke up to the sounds of voices and stomping in the hallway.
"Hey! You get back here!" a male voice shouts.
"Yeah! Unless you're too scared to near us!" a female taunts.
"Y-you... please leave me alone! It's 3 AM!" another female cried.
Evoker got up and switched on the lamp on her bedside table before walking over to her door to get a better listen of what was happening outside.
"Oh my gosh. It's Illusioner and Piglin. What in the world are they doing here?" Evoker says, a bit too loud for the time.
Outside, Allay tries to fly back into her room, as Piglin had pulled her out. Illusioner blocks her apartment door so she can't re-enter. Then, the two proceed to heckle her.
"YOU! You are such an INCODERATE, JERKY, AND FOOLISH SUCK-UP TO THE STAFF!" Piglin yells.
"What??? Why? Please, all I ask is for you guys to just leave me alone," Allay says, holding back tears.
"YOU GOT MY BROTHER ELIMINATED!"
Illusioner chimes in. "Oh, how cute. She's crying. Ya think we should give this a rest? Just kidding! Hah!"
Back in her room, Evoker decides that she might as well get a snack and listen in. She is afraid to go out and defend Allay since her arm is still recovering from being cut in the last contest.
"Honestly... what in the overworld is their problem?" she grumbles to herself as she pours a cup of tea.
Back outside, Illusioner and Piglin continue to harass Allay.
"Hi, I'm Allay and I'm such a perfectionist, and oh, boo hoo hoo, my team lost a contest. This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life because I've never had a problem. I don't even know what a 'problem' is~" Piglin says, running around the hallway.
"Piglin, I've never seen a more accurate representation. You act more like Allay than she does herself!" Illusioner responds. "Oh and also, I'm Copper Golem and I wanna go run outside in a thunderstorm, and find a big red button that says 'do not press' and press it because I can't read and buttons are buttons!"
Allay flew quickly to Evoker's room crying. She knocks on the door, and Evoker quickly lets her in but doesn't close the door quick enough for Piglin and Illusioner to see her.
"Illusioner, why are you here?" Evoker asks.
"Piglin and I were just hanging out. That's all," he defends.
"You were just 'hanging out.' Explain why Allay just came over, knocking on my door CRYING then,"
"Uh- um... I don't know. You tell me!" Piglin shouts.
"Goodbye. Get out of here right now. You are lucky that Warden isn't here or he surely would've killed you both by now. I want to sleep now," Evoker says sternly.
She slams the door shut and locks it closed and then turns around. Allay had left through the patio door.
While Evoker was arguing with Piglin and Illusioner, Allay had gone outside via the balcony and she had flown over to the mixed-gender dorm where Glare's room was.

Glare's outside door on the top floor of the mixed-gender apartment was always unlocked. They knew that the only ones who could reach and open the door themselves were Allay and Enderman, both of which they were totally fine with entering their room. Especially Allay.
Still crying, she opens the sliding glass door, and the room is just as she remembers it.
All around are houseplants. Fiddle-leaf figs, swiss cheese plants, spider plants, and many others. Some are hanging from the ceiling, and others are in pots on the floor and on shelves. Glow berries and spore blossoms hang from the ceiling in a corner by a closet with a hanging vine door. The closet's archway is made of stone, or perhaps plastic, giving the room a lush atmosphere. On one wall, there is a spruce dresser with two paintings on it- one is of Allay, Copper Golem, and Glare that had been painted by a friend of GoldenScientist, and the other was a snowy mountain and forest landscape. It resembled the paintings that used to be made on TV. Above the dresser are two framed certificates. One of them reads 'MOB VOTE 2021 - PARTICIPANT' and the other is a certificate indicating that they had been selected to compete in Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy.
She decides to make herself comfy on a hammock, and Glare soon takes notice.
"Oh, hi Allay. You're here pretty early, and you seem quite upset. What happened" they ask.
Allay explains her situation with Illusioner and Piglin, and her friend understands.
She is tired and ready to go back to her dorm.
"One more thing," Glare says, "You can feel free to come here whenever you please,"
"Thanks," Allay says, flying off, but then she stopped.
"Huh? What is it?" Glare asks.
"I'm really tired and I don't know if I can make it back to my room," Allay replies.
"I can carry you to the dorm

Post 14: Eve's Microaggressions

Evoker is telling Allay and Vindicator about a time that she went to the shopping mall prior to the events of the game.

I decided to go out to the shopping mall and everything was going fine until I went to the food court. I sat down at a table next to a villager and her young daughter. Without hesitation, she pulled the child and her purse closer to herself.
"Stay away from her. She might hurt you," the villager said.
The thing was that I wasn't going to harm the child, or anyone for that matter. When I left to get my food, the villager wouldn't let me out of her sight, and after I had put my food down, I decided that I was going to confront her. I was appalled at how she responded.

Thank you to my voters for keeping BENT alive!
KaiOceansword
Zibonzi
Veillax
Afap
Kefaku
SEfaught
ImQuiting404
Totodile
SaraTheChef
TheEvokerQueen
BigFatPotat
StarbucksLatias