Best pvp server kill?

Pokemon8756's Avatar Pokemon875612/29/13 5:25 pm
12/30/2013 2:09 am
ImJustAPineapple's Avatar ImJustAPineapple
So guys I want to ask you this question:What is your best kill on any type of PvP server?
Post your stories down below
Pokemon8756
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2013 1:58 am
Level 1 : New Network
blobbos
You guys probably will think I'm lying, but A few months ago, I was playing Survival Games on The Hive and I got lucky enough to get to death match with full chain armor and a wood sword (I hardly saw anyone the whole game after it started). I asked to team with another guy in death match, although when it started, he got instantly disconnected. One guy had nearly full iron armor and a stone sword and was attacking someone with a mix chain armor except for which I think were the leggings, which were iron. Every time I hit the guy with iron armor, he would still attack the other guy, so I managed to kill him. The other guy for some reason kept switching through everything in his hot bar, so he did almost nothing. I managed to kill him and win.
12/30/2013 2:09 am
Level 28 : Expert Unicorn
ImJustAPineapple
I believe you-I've gotten to death match that way, and I've also managed to kill people when they are distracted...ah, chests...
12/30/2013 1:35 am
Level 49 : Master Architect
DiomondBlock
360 Noscope from across the map on Quakecraft. Much skill very awesome quite nice
12/29/2013 8:19 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ranger
Starguy
TofuTown

no on mcsg theres iron swords in chests iron armor in chests etc and everything i said is true[/quote]

No, iron swords don't spawn in chests. This is a total lie. I've been playing MCSG for over a year, and this has never happened. Iron armor spawns in tier 2 chests, but not swords. Kid, stop making lies about achivements that you haven't even made.[/quote]
i played mcsg since it came out and iron swords spawn in chests
12/29/2013 8:18 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
TofuTown
[/quote]
no on mcsg theres iron swords in chests iron armor in chests etc and everything i said is true[/quote]

No, iron swords don't spawn in chests. This is a total lie. I've been playing MCSG for over a year, and this has never happened. Iron armor spawns in tier 2 chests, but not swords. Kid, stop making lies about achivements that you haven't even made.
12/29/2013 7:45 pm
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Hero
Runninlikcraz
Killed a full diamond with wood sword and chain chestplate
#IHaveGoodStrafeAbilities
12/29/2013 7:12 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Archer
Warlock315
This was a good one, I remembered to record halfway through. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRIwMWnux08
12/29/2013 7:41 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
+_ Skyless _+
You're named like a Project Ares map, Warlock
12/29/2013 7:03 pm
Level 29 : Expert Toast
CleverUserName01
Someone was following me from above in a survival games and i randomly shot in their direction and got them before they got me.
12/29/2013 6:44 pm
ImJustAPineapple
I was playing Turf Wars and I was running across the top. I shot 5 people in a row, without getting hit once. Our team won, and I killed i think 20 people in total.
12/29/2013 6:48 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
badboy3246
"If life gives you LEMONS, then freeze them, throw them at life's face, and demand cupcakes." ← That xD
12/30/2013 1:14 am
ImJustAPineapple
Yes. Combination of 2 quotes. XD
12/29/2013 6:43 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Fisherman
Instant_ReplEH
Starguy
vikki7783
Starguyok today i was playing survival games it was a big map with little chest i found a chest with all leather armor and a stone sword when it got to deathmatch i killed a full iron guy with a iron sword and the other guy had a diamond sword and full iron armor and i killed him and i won the survival games on mcsg it was pretty epic and i had half a heart

Don't believe you

really and both those guys had 1 point so i think they suck at survival games not being rude or anything

Makes me believe it less
Starguy
badboy3246
Starguyok today i was playing survival games it was a big map with little chest i found a chest with all leather armor and a stone sword when it got to deathmatch i killed a full iron guy with a iron sword and the other guy had a diamond sword and full iron armor and i killed him and i won the survival games on mcsg it was pretty epic and i had half a heart

"Chest with all leather armour and a stone sword" Not possible it's like 0.04% chance of happening
"when it got to deathmatch i killed a full iron guy with a iron sword" Where did this "iron sword" come from?
"other guy had a diamond sword and full iron armor and i killed him" The other Guy must of been a challenge so you lost a few hearts whereas you killed a Guy who has a stronger offence than you and have had half a heart. In my opinion I think this is fake, case closed

no on mcsg theres iron swords in chests iron armor in chests etc and everything i said is true

No iron swords, and unless it's tier 2 there's no iron armour. Also what map because "big map not many chests" isn't a very good description
12/29/2013 6:43 pm
Level 24 : Expert Lumberjack
Casval
One of those "run at the enemy and slice" final moments in a battle like in an anime or Samurai Jack.
Pretty amazing seeing that i had no armor left at the end and the guy had a 50/50 split of gold and mail
12/29/2013 6:39 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Princess
SpongyBacon
Quad kill on Quakecraft, and I then won the match!

It said..
Double Kill!
Double Kill!
12/29/2013 6:37 pm
+_ Skyless _+
Well, no me, but a friend (with no PMC account) killed a Full Diamond with only a Stone Sword. After that, he had 5 hearts. That was on Gear, Overcast Network. I was with he, and he really did that.
12/29/2013 6:34 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
axrovex
I forgot what server, but i had high unarmed skill and punched his sword out of his hand. I used the sword to kill him, unarmed is the best haha
12/29/2013 6:42 pm
badboy3246
I had a similar moment, but it was my worst pvp moment. A Guy was chasing me with a dia sword, so I turned around and went Yolo punching him with my fists and the worst part it he went to switch to a golden apple but stoped on a random block and knocked it out of his hand XD. I could of done better knocking the golden apple or dia sword XD.
12/29/2013 6:31 pm
Level 42 : Master Dwarf
Gloriah
So my friend and i was on this item spawn server. And then we saw a guy building up a huge 1 block tower, he was about 200+ blocks up, and my friend decided to try shoot him down. With ONE shot, one arrow, he shot him down, and he died
12/29/2013 6:11 pm
Level 24 : Expert Network
NOTAVALIABLE
i was playing hot potato and i had the potato. i had two seconds left and i got someone and ran and they died best moment ever
12/29/2013 5:51 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Pony
StealingDaPenta
It's always nice to win blitz survival games
12/29/2013 5:50 pm
badboy3246
Mineplex.com - TurfWars mini-game.

Two teams, red/blue you fight with bow and arrows (one hit kill). And with every kill your teams area get a little bigger. If you try to cross into the enemy's area you get thrown into the air backwards into your area. And when I was thrown backwards I had my bow fully charged and while in mid-air I released my arrow and somehow killed two people at the same time. Best moment ever
12/29/2013 5:54 pm
Starguy
unless you have infeltrator then you can go on there side but if your on there for long u get slowness
12/29/2013 5:38 pm
Level 25 : Expert Hunter
bigf
This isn't really epic on my part, but it was awesome on my two friends' part.

I was on a KitPVP server (now shut down, unfortunately) and my two friends and I were bored because there weren't many people on the server. So we went inside a 4x4 tower and started having an apple fight, punching each other with apples. All of us had full iron armor. My two friends decided to double apple me and so I died.

The end.
12/29/2013 5:32 pm
Starguy
ok today i was playing survival games it was a big map with little chest i found a chest with all leather armor and a stone sword when it got to deathmatch i killed a full iron guy with a iron sword and the other guy had a diamond sword and full iron armor and i killed him and i won the survival games on mcsg it was pretty epic and i had half a heart
12/29/2013 6:34 pm
+_ Skyless _+
Yes, yes, of course...
Happy sarcasm day
12/29/2013 6:03 pm
badboy3246
"Chest with all leather armour and a stone sword" Not possible it's like 0.04% chance of happening
"when it got to deathmatch i killed a full iron guy with a iron sword" Where did this "iron sword" come from?
"other guy had a diamond sword and full iron armor and i killed him" The other Guy must of been a challenge so you lost a few hearts whereas you killed a Guy who has a stronger offence than you and have had half a heart. In my opinion I think this is fake, case closed
12/29/2013 6:06 pm
Starguy
no on mcsg theres iron swords in chests iron armor in chests etc and everything i said is true
12/29/2013 6:08 pm
badboy3246
Ok.
12/29/2013 5:35 pm
Level 25 : Expert Hunter
bigf
Don't believe you
12/29/2013 5:42 pm
Starguy
really and both those guys had 1 point so i think they suck at survival games not being rude or anything
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome