Big Changes and stuff about my profile/what I do :)

deltoraquestgirl's Avatar deltoraquestgirl10/18/13 3:52 am
1 emeralds 282
(Okay, sorry if this isnt the place to post this sorta stuff... I just dont wanna post a blog and get introuble xD)

So I havn't been posting often (I post once every fortnight, if I'm lucky)
and I've been getting, suprisingly, alot of pressure to post my stories...
Soooooo I'm moving my stories to "watpad" (which I'll give the link to in my PROFILE tomorrow, or when I get a "watpad")
and i'll be posting pure minecraft Here.

i'm sorry for not posting much, I'm not gonna lie and say I'm too busy 'cause lying is not my thing (I'm like spock :/)
the truth is, I'm a lazy bum hole.
I come on pmc weekly, and I don't post.
I play alot on "the hive" and I set up blogs, I just dont post them.
I dont know why, I think it's cause I am really tired, it's the end of the year (last term ) and irl there's a bit going on (I'm not busy lol) and I've just gone through a little bit of a dark time (i'm not going to say I was (quote unquote) depressed, but I was pretty upset for a little time)
But I will start posting every Saturday, every week, and I will be posting a "tips N tricks" or "how to" every fortnight on a sunday.

I promise that I'll go back to this routine, just a heads up that stories are discontinued (unless they are scary minecraft/normal minecraft stories) and if you want stories, my "wattpad" is "deltoraquestgirl" soooo yeah
sorry!
deltoraquestgirl
Level 23 : Expert Network