Book Idea

xXPecuniamXx's Avatar xXPecuniamXx5/14/13 4:45 am
5/15/2013 2:05 am
AbelNightroad02's Avatar AbelNightroad02
Ok so I had this really crazy book idea and would like to know what everybody thinks about it:

:20
The year is 2048, law enforcement fights a battle with the hippo head smuggling cartels of the eastern nations. Yuri Sneverch is a normal kid growing up in sector 9. His life appears to be a normal one. Yuri dosnt know what to do when his parents don't show up one night. He waits hoping by morning they will be back, he is dead wrong though. Yuri calls law enforcement the next day declaring his parents are missing. Hours pass before they have any leads-A single :20 clip of CCTV footage.
xXPecuniamXx
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/15/2013 1:58 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
BooCrafter
Seems pretty nice! If you want people to read your story, a website I suggest is http://www.wattpad.com My friend and I - who are both authors - share an account on there. So yeah, hope if you put it on a website, it turns out successful like mine did.!

On a story I got 2,000 reads, 99 votes, and 44 comments right now! ^.^
05/15/2013 1:53 am
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
Neptonic
It's reminding me of Total Recall a little bit.

And don't look up Yuri... ever (unless your into that, then that's great).
05/14/2013 7:18 am
Level 30 : Artisan Mage
19dshriver
It is a nice Idea, I have a lot of things to continue it on with. Ask me and I can help you.
05/14/2013 7:28 am
xXPecuniamXx
So were would you want to go with it? I have a plan for it but im still eager to hear your idea.
05/15/2013 1:48 am
Level 47 : Master Lad
Doggle
Make it an action thriller with a lot of mystery and clue hunting. Like maybe going for a post-apocalyptic setting (like Metro) where they are in underground places but the character has to go through to the above ground to fight for survival and find the story of his parents. It should have a lot of big action scenes but even it out with investigation and tense scenes of uncertainty.
05/14/2013 5:46 am
Level 31 : Artisan Architect
AbelNightroad02
id elaborate a little more on it, and i can tell you from experience writing a novel isnt easy, i have 3-4 chapters written on one from highschool and i m stil stumped on where to go with it, its very hard work after awhile the ol brain dries up X.X
05/14/2013 6:33 am
Doggle
I know. You try making a 3hour long script for a movie with decent length scenes. After working for 2 months it becomes really frustrating trying to get really long scenes.
05/15/2013 2:04 am
AbelNightroad02
i actually have done live in depth action and fight scenes with and without weapons on the demo team i used to run, i understand the frustration there, when you have to literally peice together everybit by hand and spend 3-4 months perfecting and slowly adding moves it becomes a pain
05/14/2013 6:51 am
xXPecuniamXx
This is only a very rough sketch/concept
05/14/2013 5:29 am
Doggle
Seems like Deus Ex mixed with Saints Row mixed with Hunger Games and a few other things. Maybe devlop the story a little more, I'd like to see how this turns into an actual story. Seems like a nice action thriller. You could easily add horror, suspense and mystery into it. Making it a beautiful idea. But remember books need to be long. Like a few hundred pages long
05/14/2013 6:54 am
xXPecuniamXx
Ok I'll make a full length preview chapter over the next few days, Im planing on a crazy thriller based in the underground revolution that hippo head selling is.
05/14/2013 5:25 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Boxxi
Before you do anything with it look up 'Yuri' and then you may wanna change the name. Or you may want to keep it more, whatever the case, look up Yuri. Be sure to go to Google Images.
05/15/2013 2:05 am
AbelNightroad02
lol nice try mate ;)
05/14/2013 6:50 am
xXPecuniamXx
Errmm...ok? Is it not a good russian name?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome