Bookmark posts you reply to?

Neptune_Sage's Avatar Neptune_Sage2/28/15 9:46 pm
1 emeralds 297 6
3/1/2015 3:31 pm
Neptune_Sage's Avatar Neptune_Sage
So I just tought this, dont know it may be pointless but with new PMC update add a way to somehow bookmark posts you started some conversation or I dont know but just to bookmark if you have any important things on them. It would be way more organised and well way better than having a HUGE list of bookmarks on your browser bookmarks, wouldnt it? Anyways if this is posted in wrong section please /move it, thanks!
Neptune_Sage
Level 17 : Journeyman Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/01/2015 3:31 pm
Neptune_Sage
Well didnt know about that, thanks for replyes, I guess this suggestion was usleless than? :S
03/01/2015 11:55 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
craftykids
Azie
Golden_Paw... somehow bookmark posts you started some conversation or I dont know but just to bookmark if you have any important things on them.

Right now I'm pretty sure we don't have a feature to subscribe to individual topics. If we have this feature, I've never seen it. However, you can click the "View your posts" link near the top of the page under the Nav Bar and see all the threads you've posted in. Generally, for me at least, this is adequate for keeping track of threads I'm invested in.

At the very bottom of the page, there's a "Subscribe topic" button and a "Bookmark topic" button. Subscribing to a thread will make it send you an email whenever there's a new reply, and you can view your bookmarked threads in the "Manage bookmarks" tab on the User Control Panel.
03/01/2015 10:41 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
In that case you could just create a temporary bookmark folder in your browser and use the Permalink button (located to the right of your avatar). The link you get will take you straight to the reply it was linked to.
03/01/2015 10:23 am
Neptune_Sage
Azie
Golden_Paw... somehow bookmark posts you started some conversation or I dont know but just to bookmark if you have any important things on them.

Right now I'm pretty sure we don't have a feature to subscribe to individual topics. If we have this feature, I've never seen it. However, you can click the "View your posts" link near the top of the page under the Nav Bar and see all the threads you've posted in. Generally, for me at least, this is adequate for keeping track of threads I'm invested in.

Yes I know that but I was talking like when you reply to lets say to some tutorial post, it goes down as you reply to more and more posts. Now lets say you want to use that tutorial for something again but have to scroll down all the way down when you last replyed to that post, now isnt that annoying? And with bookmarks you would mark important posts and they would like i dont know, hang out at the top of all posts?
02/28/2015 10:20 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie

02/28/2015 9:59 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
GG50
You can review your posts on your forum profile already.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome