My brother Takes over the computer.

Chips's Avatar Chips7/31/12 8:25 pm
1 emeralds 298 8
7/31/2012 11:28 pm
Passerby's Avatar Passerby
Does your big brother unfortunately enjoy the same machine in your house as much as you? For me, I can easily stay on for 2 or more hours, but the PROCESS almost makes it absolutely unworthy. I usually catch my brother around 4 hours while he is playing TF2. In case you don't have TF2, let me just say, it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to get off that game. So when I ask the question: Hey dude, ummmm can I go on? I need to check my email. The first response is pure lack of reaction. So far, if you have an older brother, you have a total picture of what I'm saying. So after I ask him this about 3 times, I'll walk away and go practice my guitar. Then after I'm done, I come back and then he usually screams to shut up and go away, like as if I just screamed at the top of my lungs. So then I'll get my dad to come scream at him. He'll usually say he can't really help. At THIS point I'll usually just turn off the WiFi. Then I'll come downstairs and watch him react to the internet *crashing*. Then what does he do? He just goes onto Minecraft. (Fun fact: my brother has downloaded so much stuff that he forgets half the stuff he has.) And then I'll turn the WiFi back on and then by that time it's been 1 hour. Then I'll just tell Him nicely every 30 seconds to get off. After a while It makes him annoyed and then he will start to swear and stuff. Then my dad will come down and say he is working and he can't be bothered. So then finally I snap and scream: GET THE !@#$ OFF YOU LAZY !@#$%^* Then he'll say: Okay GEEZ! and play on the laptop. ( You can't play minecraft on his laptop due to the lack of memory.) But FINALLY! I can check my E-mail and work on another project, THEN, Dad comes downstairs and tells me because I yelled AND swore I have to clean the basement before I even E-mail my friends. So this long thread just told you a daily process. So I need to go clean the toilet now ... Bye
Chips
Retired Moderator
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer