Bullying: A Speech.

DiomondBlock's Avatar DiomondBlock9/11/13 11:55 pm
9/18/2013 2:00 am
anonpmc881204's Avatar anonpmc881204
To all the people who are bullied.

Again and again. I see it everywhere. Not just in schools. Everywhere of public contact. To those people who are the bullied. Stand up to it. Don't listen to them. You are your own person. Not what those bullies are forming you into. You are a stronger, bigger person. Be courageous. Not weak. They don't run you. People who laugh don't know you. They know your name. Not your story. Don't let them decide your fate. That's your call. Your right. This is your life. And it's time to rise against the oppressors that are the other bullies. If they decide to bully you. So be it. But do not let it go untold.
DiomondBlock
Level 49 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/18/2013 2:00 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc881204
[deleted]
09/18/2013 1:56 am
Level 89 : Elite Birb
Cpt. Corn
Seivelath
I'll be sure to check it out, also, congrats on 100 forum posts...

Oh wow, I never noticed. Hoorah! ;D
09/18/2013 1:50 am
Level 38 : Artisan Robot
ElementalAndroid
I agree with you. Bullying must be stopped.
09/18/2013 1:59 am
Level 40 : Master Taco
Swimmer1929
So original. Never heard that before. Not cliche at all.

O_o
09/18/2013 1:45 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
Seivelath
Cpt. Corn
Seivelath
Mr corn, I see you on the forums again. It is always a delight to see a big name around the forums every so often. Hope to see you around more.

Aye, it is an even greater pleasure to see familiar faces all around the forum. I hope to see you as one of them as well.

I've been more active on the forums ever since I've felt compared to share some truth about the current Minecraft, in comparison to the good ol' days. And from what I know, I believe I can conceptually fix Minecraft... but the post I've been preparing is taking a mighty long time to make. I do hope many will hear me out when it is posted.

I'll be sure to check it out, also, congrats on 100 forum posts...
09/18/2013 1:43 am
Cpt. Corn
Seivelath
Mr corn, I see you on the forums again. It is always a delight to see a big name around the forums every so often. Hope to see you around more.

Aye, it is an even greater pleasure to see familiar faces all around the forum. I hope to see you as one of them as well.

I've been more active on the forums ever since I've felt compared to share some truth about the current Minecraft, in comparison to the good ol' days. And from what I know, I believe I can conceptually fix Minecraft... but the post I've been preparing is taking a mighty long time to make. I do hope many will hear me out when it is posted.
09/18/2013 1:35 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
Seivelath
Cpt. CornBullying is an interesting topic, one that always sparked some of my nerves, but it seems relatively simple.

If you are bullied, it's normally because someone wants a reaction out of you, or wants to assume their dominance over you. Some people choose to accept the mainstream adult advice of ignoring it, which is only accomplish-able on the internet, but not when they meet with you physically. So rather than ignoring them and being defenseless in the process, you got to do the opposite, it would seem. Some people overcome bullies by standing up to them, and sometimes you got to fight it out if yelling doesn't change their mind about you. If that doesn't work, then you might have to request the principal or vice principal to do some talking with these bullies... and that should definitely put a stop to them.

If you are the bully, then you might be having some fun, or, more likely, you were bullied yourself, and so being on top seems pretty awesome for awhile. Eventually, bullies need to realize that they are bullying their younger self... and really, you don't need to bully to be anything special in the school, and you won't become lesser than everyone else if you decide to stop. But if you stop bullying, then you do your past and future a favor.

09/18/2013 1:32 am
Cpt. Corn
Bullying is an interesting topic, one that always sparked some of my nerves, but it seems relatively simple.

If you are bullied, it's normally because someone wants a reaction out of you, or wants to assume their dominance over you. Some people choose to accept the mainstream adult advice of ignoring it, which is only accomplish-able on the internet, but not when they meet with you physically. So rather than ignoring them and being defenseless in the process, you got to do the opposite, it would seem. Some people overcome bullies by standing up to them, and sometimes you got to fight it out if yelling doesn't change their mind about you. If that doesn't work, then you might have to request the principal or vice principal to do some talking with these bullies... and that should definitely put a stop to them, perhaps, you could even do that first instead of putting up a fight.

If you are the bully, then you might be having some fun, or, more likely, you were bullied yourself, and so being on top seems pretty awesome for awhile. Eventually, bullies need to realize that they are bullying their younger self... and really, you don't need to bully to be anything special in the school, and you won't become lesser than everyone else if you decide to stop. But if you do decide to stop bullying, then you do your past and future a favor.
09/18/2013 1:12 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
olha2
that speech was so stupid it makes me wanne bully you
09/18/2013 1:13 am
Swimmer1929
You got me in a lot of trouble young man.

I was drinking juice.
I stumbled across your post.
I read your post.
There is now juice all over my laptop.
09/18/2013 1:41 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
olha2
good
09/18/2013 1:06 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
BlockBoss101
If someone punches you, all you have to do is pull out your Sharpness III diamond sword ... and ... well, problem solved.
09/18/2013 12:50 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
Farseer Caltair
If someone punches you... You should not only tell their mother... :/
09/18/2013 12:27 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
kirby1844
swimmer1929How I picture kids who spam all over PMC about their bullying problems:
*Kid gets bullied at school*
*Kid comes home and thinks of possible sites on where to dump all his problems on*
*Thinks, "Hmm, I know! PlanetMinecraft is the perfect place to post all of my problems about people bullying me on! "*
*Spams his problems all over PMC, couple people reply, gets the attention he wanted, feels like the most bad*** creature to ever walk the face of the earth*
Rinse and repeat.

I used to be bullied. Told him mom. Then it never happened again. 87% quicker than planetminecraft.(Mickey Mouse voice) So listen kids, if someone ever bullies you, or even just punches you once, tell their mom! /shot
09/17/2013 12:21 am
Swimmer1929
How I picture kids who spam all over PMC about their bullying problems:
*Kid gets bullied at school*
*Kid comes home and thinks of possible sites on where to dump all his problems on*
*Thinks, "Hmm, I know! PlanetMinecraft is the perfect place to post all of my problems about people bullying me on! :D"*
*Spams his problems all over PMC, couple people reply, gets the attention he wanted, feels like the most bad*** creature to ever walk the face of the earth*
Rinse and repeat.
09/17/2013 12:14 am
Level 33 : Artisan Artist
Zoundrev
This to be honest, is not the place to get help with bullying or harassment. You need to reach out and communicate with people you can actually meet with and discuss the issues at hand. A public gaming forum is not the place to go for that. And more and more of the posts I see get posted and it won't solve a thing. You may get some nice advice, but the change starts with you.
09/17/2013 12:13 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
Meiko
well a majority of people who think they are victims of bullying are not. bullying isn't insulting someone once. calling them fake or calling them fat. that's teasing not bullying. if you do it for more than one time a day it's bullying. which that usually only happens on the internet.
09/17/2013 12:08 am
kirby1844
Yet it is so true.
09/16/2013 11:32 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Taco
Strange_Chemicals
[quote="swimmer1929"][img]i.imgur.com/cieC3v4.png[/img]

hahahaha, i like the visual representation, even though it's a little bit of dark humor.

but seriously though, i think that planetminecraft is not the best place to seek help from bullies. there are so many better ways to find help.

family members
siblings
friends
teachers
coaches

anyone who is close to you can help you. you don't need a minecraft website to be given advice on what to do in real life. i understand we are all here and share a common interest, which is minecraft, and you feel a sort of obligated friendship to the people on this site, but there's a better way to handle your issues.

just thought i said that, even if it's in bad taste.
09/16/2013 11:25 pm
kirby1844
scruffy356356
swimmer1929Totally aren't 500 of these already on PMC. This is PlanetMinecraft. Not bullyhelp.com. Enough; we get it, they're already shoving this down our throats at school.

and if you dont want to say somthin nice, dont say nothin at all.

Not to be the grammar police, but that sends the wrong message. I like the intended outcome, but you used a double negative. You kinda said only to speak if you don't have something nice to say. And nice username, it has a nice ring!
09/12/2013 10:56 am
Level 43 : Master Nether Knight
TheEvilKittyWizard
This "Bullying in Minecraft" doesn't exist in most cases. Only about 30% of what you think is "bullying" is actually bullying, because the rest is:

A. Kids getting killed and raided in PvP/Factions servers
B. Griefing (Destruction of property, not physical or mental attacks, so it's not bullying)
C. Getting banned for something they did (kids just think this admins being mean)

What is actually "bullying" in Minecraft is when a get kids called names (obviously inappropriate names for PMC) or are made fun of, and in most cases, this isn't allowed on servers. If you're on a server that does allow this mistreatment, then it's your fault that you're being bullied.
09/16/2013 11:30 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
DaSquyd
I'll agree with you on A and C, but B is abusive and offensive. Griefs are pretty much the equivalent of someone purposefully stepping on a lego creation that you spent hours making. It's not a fun experience.
09/12/2013 11:10 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
Shasta01
He has a point. There isn't bullying in minecraft, so...
09/12/2013 10:46 am
Level 22 : Expert Scribe
eaPiniM
If all you care about is minecraft, just don't enter the everything else section.
09/12/2013 1:34 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
mineman5787
if people keep doing this i will wanna bully them
09/12/2013 1:41 am
kirby1844
No need for that, just ask them to stop. And if that doesn't work, just turn the other way.
09/12/2013 1:30 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Crafter
RdManebog
Also, Bullying in Minecraft is really bad. This is PMC not Bully Help. Duh !
09/12/2013 12:43 am
Swimmer1929

Seriously, this is PlanetMinecraft. These bullying threads are really starting to become spam.
09/12/2013 12:26 am
Swimmer1929
Totally aren't 500 of these already on PMC. This is PlanetMinecraft. Not bullyhelp.com. Enough; we get it, they're already shoving this down our throats at school.
09/13/2013 10:38 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Hunter
phantomcreeper11
Well i think this is a very nice and sweet post.
It is hard for people to stand up againt it and my best friend was bullied in his school and he was called nerd and dork because he liked minecraft. So i think that posts like this are important for thoses people, and if you dont want to say somthin nice, dont say nothin at all.
Why patrol around like a mini-moderator when your not?
Dont be something that your not,
same goes for bullies
09/18/2013 1:18 am
Swimmer1929
I really hate it when people to claim to be "nerds" and "dorks" just because they play Minecraft. NO. PLAYING MINECRAFT DOES NOT MAKE YOU A NERD.
09/12/2013 12:34 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
ThatAwesomeGuy37
Planet Minecraft: Get Help from Bullying Today!
but seriously who cannot handle bullying with 500+ posts like this on here
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome