Call Of Duty Hub [Official]

SoulStealer's Avatar SoulStealer1/2/12 8:54 pm
1/17/2012 2:48 am
BENNETTMAN's Avatar BENNETTMAN
Whether you have it on PC , Xbox , PS3 or Wii ...

Best K/D Ratio you've had , Trying to find people to have a game with or even clan recruitment!

You can discuss it here ...

Talking about clan recruitments ... Feel free to use the [PMC] Tag for any platform.

(Platform = What Console/System)

(It's the Official Planet Minecraft clan tag)
SoulStealer
Retired Moderator
Level 39 : Artisan Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/17/2012 2:48 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal
BENNETTMAN
B3NNETTMAN will gladly sport the [PMC] clan tag.
01/16/2012 9:21 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Lumberjack
RhomBustion
I got to Prestige 4 Level 1 on Xbox LIVE until my idiot friend tricked me into the prestige token glitch. That freaking idiot is going to get me banned, mark my words.
01/13/2012 10:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
creeper hugger
My highest kd ratio is 29.98 which was in a game my normal kd ratio is 2.78
and can i join the cod clan please i love cod
01/08/2012 1:38 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez
I would do this. But my game was scratched when my cousin kicked my Xbox during a rage game. Anyone know how to fix it?
01/08/2012 1:12 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Hakoto
I haven't played BF3 (sorry to mention it ) But I think MW3's Multiplayer gets boring after a while, and if you look at it, it looks a TINY bit better then MW2, mostly all of the CoD games have the same graphics (counting the more recent ones) So yeah :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But anyone my K/D Ratio 2.08 (CAUSE IMMA TRY-HARD ) And I have black ops MW2 MW1 and MW3 I have black ops and WaW also. Im 5th prestige in black ops (that's where I have the 2.08 K/D) And I suck in MW3 So yeah....

Well
might as well....

KTHXBAI
01/08/2012 1:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
mogidogi
I prefer battlefield, im finding MW3's multiplayer really hard to get into.

BF3 for multiplayer, MW3 for campaign
no hostilities
01/07/2012 10:57 pm
Level 49 : Master Pixel Puncher
Beast
My First COD game was MW3 It's very fun I played it with my friends before I got it. I'm level 63, not prestiged yet.
01/04/2012 8:19 am
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
Aukaiakoi
Clan: XBOX Live SaiNTz

Mission: To Form a Community of Gamers and Move Forward, Making Progress in both skill and Structure.

To Join The Movement Contact: iMMoRTaL SaiNTz

System: XBOX 360

Games: Branched out into 3 different games- Call Of Duty 4, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, and Battlefield 3.

Info: We aim to be more of a "Clan" that recruits people so that we can have fun as a community. Our Ranking structure allows new recruits to create their own squads where they are able to make a ranking structure for their squad and also recruit members to be in their squad. The player making the squad is the Squad Captain and will host squad practices at any chosen time. This is helpful to make a plan and know the map because we the founders will host tournaments where ALL squads can participate in this event and try to come out victorious with some Microsoft points. We the founders will also be holding QS tournaments for all those lone wolves out there. We try to make the Clan as much fun and beneficial for all as we can.

For more info or if you have any questions you can contact me on pmc, xboxlive, or my youtube channel--- http://www.youtube.com/user/SaiNTzKiNGDoM?feature=mhee
01/03/2012 12:31 pm
Level 45 : Master Pirate
PlankGang
I like CoD zombies.

Also on MW3 my K/D Ratio is 1.7
01/03/2012 11:05 am
Level 26 : Expert Miner
Excision
Guys this is a CoD thread if you do not like the game get out, I don't want a [Insert game here] VS CoD flame war.

Ktxhbai.
01/03/2012 10:37 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
SmokeGunner
Oh God, Cod.
01/03/2012 9:55 am
Level 42 : Master Lad
rageman96
Best legit killstreak, Cod 4, Game of the year edition, killhouse, 53 kills
01/03/2012 9:49 am
russ3gamer
We can all talk about how the COD games are great.. But do we really have to mention BF3? Do I have to yell it on the forums so you can understand what people have been saying for months? They are both great games! Now kick back relax and talk about COD. Oh, and I am not sure what my best K/D was, but I have had some great games. I think my best legit kill-streak was a Ac-130
01/03/2012 9:53 am
rageman96
Nobody mentioned BF3..
01/03/2012 10:01 am
russ3gamer
Orly? Did you not see "Battlefield Sucks" Quoted below what they had to say? I don't mean to bring this up again but I don't want my point to be given in the wrong way. Anyway, I remember the days of MW2. It was a blast while it lasted, but now everything is different..
01/03/2012 10:05 am
rageman96
Oh, my bad. Anyone who dislikes battlefields a deluded fool anyway
01/03/2012 8:52 am
Level 31 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
Rock_TM
console: PS3

K/D: i forgot it has been a while.

clan: *UKz (join if you want but you MUST have MW3)

feel free to add me on PSN: Rock_Star123

and i have COD: WaW, Black Ops, MW3 and hoping for MW2 soon.
01/03/2012 8:45 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Wizard
Simple_Guy
on my first ever game on black ops i got 23-1 using the default class.
Though im not really a multiplayer guy, im more of an achievement basher.
I have got everysingle achievement on MW2, 1 off in CoD4 and did have every one in back ops, but then they released the zombie map pack with moon in.
My Highest K.D in one game legit is in cod 4 where I got like 80 odd kills on domination, and like 7 deaths, but that was a while ago.
And I got hacked on MW2 so all my stats have been reset, and my title and emblems and my rank
so err yh thats anout it,
u can check out my profile on xbox live:

x HC x MaGiiKZz

Battlefield sucks[/quote]
01/03/2012 8:35 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Lad
NubNoobNewb
Gamertag is PiinoyTuber on XboxLive Modern Warfare 1 - 3 and also WAW and Black ops

lol and also COD : finest hour BigRedOne and COD 3 on ps2
i think those missions were fun but i never got to play cod 3 cos that was when my ps2 died and got xbox 360 s

I think the missions on campaign were good in Cod Finest hour
And Modern Warfare series have heaps of action.
i'll always be Cod fan

Battlefield sucks
01/03/2012 8:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
annabenson
Hey I have listened about this game from my friends but never played this game....But I have watched the trailer of this game and I like the trailer so much...But I was unable to play the game coz of lack of free time....But Now I will try to play this game....

play Online multiplayer games @ letsplayfreegames.com............Come and enjoy here....
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome