Can someone tell me what this dream means?

Spencer09's Avatar Spencer099/13/17 9:30 pm
1 emeralds 196 4
9/14/2017 4:42 pm
IndyJacksonTT's Avatar IndyJacksonTT
Last night I had a weird and scary dream. I dreamed that Donald Trump signed an act of martial law that also forced everyone to get a microchip implant in their hand. The people who didn't get one were hunted down and killed by the police. I however, was on the run from the police when I came across a group of people in the woods. Similar to me, they didn't have the chip. So i quickly befriended them and formed a militia-movement called the remnant. Together, we fought the nwo via computer and in combat. When we got note that my friend morgan might be in danger, we went to go and check on her. That night, morgan had joined the remnant. Soon we found ourselves trying to hide and ambush a nwo senior officer. When he found us. A member named Zachary stabbed him in the throat killing him. After that I came to an idea to create a fake chip. That couldnt be tracked but could still make transactions. That's when I woke up.
Can anyone tell me what this dream means and if it was a vision or not? Let me know.

Spencer09
Level 35 : Artisan Sus