Character Applications For My Story

Saltash's Avatar Saltash12/24/11 3:56 pm
1/12/2012 7:55 pm
Saltash's Avatar Saltash
If you have read http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/the-story-of-salt-and-pepper/THIS! Then I'm sure that you have noticed how the story is at the epilogue standpoint, and has destiny carved into stone, but, Saltash and Pepper Vox althought they may be outsiders, still must have friends besides each other. I'm thinking about having a main six cast including me, Pepper Vox, and four others that YOU can make!

This is not YouTube, this is a blog story that although its just an epilogue at the moment has 350+ views 29+ diamonds and 6 favorites! so yes, you should take part in this. fill out the application below and comment here if you sent me a PM. Don't put your application on here! Just comment saying you sent me a message.

Name: First and last

What kid of spice are you?:

What do you look like (Looks may be limited since were are all just spices:

What kind of personality do you have?: (Remember must be very descriptive)

------------------------------------Whos Made it Into The Story!------------------------------------

Saltash: Well obviousley Saltash

Nobody: Pepper Vox

BlackFTW: Paprika Va' Senceo

Dinosawr: Dino

iHazRabiez: Habenero Mka'n

Lady_Arashi: Chérie Petite

No more open spots everyone! Sorry! Now you can apply for lesser charcters like, teachers and such but gimme a description as good as or better than the main charcters!

---------------------------------------------Lesser Charcters!-----------------------------------------

BeuTube: Leonardo de Revico
Saltash
Level 23 : Expert Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/12/2012 7:55 pm
Saltash
BUMP, and btw you can still apply for lesser characters, although no special introduction will be given, you will be introduced one the less
12/25/2011 12:25 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
BeuTube
Name: Leonardo de Revico
Spice: Oregano
What he looks like:

Personality: A hotshot Italian heartthrob always trying to win the ladies over. Being the naturally cocky spice he is, he generally tends to be a bit boastful and selfish, but he is usually blissfully unaware of his peskiness.
12/25/2011 1:11 am
Saltash
Approved, you may not be a main charcter, you will be mentioned often
12/24/2011 10:33 pm
Saltash
You may apply for background characters like the grand master of the spice academy, teachers, teachers assistants and so on
12/24/2011 10:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Lady Arashi
Name: Chérie Petite (Small Sweetie in French)

What kid of spice are you?: Cinnamon Sugar...fairy~

What do you look like (Looks may be limited since were are all just spices:

What kind of personality do you have?: (Remember must be very descriptive)
Chérie Petite is rather quiet and shy at first... Often times, the simplest things can make her cheeks turn a faint Pink.
Once you've gotten to know her~ you'll find that she's sweet and tries to get along with everyone. She enjoys French and will speak it from time to time as well when she's very happy about something or sees/smells something sweet and delicious. Exclaiming "Ooh, si délicieux!" (Ooh, so delicious!) or "Sent si bon!" (Smells so good!) Sweet foods make her happy and will usually cause her to fly around leaving sprinkles of fairy dust; or cinnamon sugar.
12/24/2011 10:07 pm
Saltash
Accepted, very nice Arashi!
12/24/2011 9:48 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez
"'Twas a dark and dreary night when our heroes encountered a spice so crazy, he snorted himself. He told them 'What are you doing in my neighborhood?' <Fill in the rest here>"
12/24/2011 9:44 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez
Name: Habenero Mka'n

What kid of spice are you?: Habenero Extract Powder

What do you look like (Looks may be limited since were are all just spices: A dry pepper with a freakish look in his eye, always crazy looking and fighty. Orange in color.

What kind of personality do you have?: (Remember must be very descriptive) Habenero was always a fighter. He fought his way out of pepper pod. Later on in life he became a member of the mafia. He would beat on people until they became nothing but an extract. He was jailed, and worked so hard that he popped a blood vessel in his skull. The doctors had to make him into an extract than heat him up to become a powder.
12/24/2011 9:46 pm
Saltash
Ok sounds interesting! I now just how do enter you into the story
12/24/2011 9:34 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
Evans
Name: Dino

Spice: Not a spice, I'm a Dinosaur that eats mean spices if they are meanies and I have a zappy gun that goes ZAP ZAP ZAP!

Personality: I'M AWESOME AND LOUD. And I have a zappy gun that goes ZAP ZAP ZAP!

Looks: I'm a Dinosaur with blue skin and dark blue spines with large aqua colored wings. When I breathe a cool mist comes out. AND I HAVE A ZAPPY GUN THAT GOES ZAP ZAP ZAP!
12/24/2011 9:44 pm
Saltash
Looks Good! I'll give you a cool backround story trust me youll like your part.
12/24/2011 9:31 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
vakama1612
I WANT TO BE A GIANT ROBOT SANTA MONKEY!
12/24/2011 9:45 pm
Saltash
Not sure that role will be much help to the story. Sorry not accepted
12/24/2011 8:33 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Narwhal
TaiserRY
Add me
12/24/2011 9:04 pm
Saltash
You gotta fill out an application by name what spice you are and yadda yadda yadda read the application
12/24/2011 4:38 pm
Saltash
Fine then, you can post your application here if you wish
12/24/2011 9:14 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
OKAY!

Name: Paprika Va' Senceo

What kid of spice are you?: Paprika!

What do you look like: Tooken with a HD camera!

What kind of personality do you have?: Paprika is often a very depressing and negative soul, but he smiles some times... Being near happy people just makes him sadder, as he thinks about his lack of happiness when he sees them. Often has he cried himself to sleep; even entire nights had gone by with crying.
Overall; he's a total emo.
12/24/2011 9:20 pm
Saltash
XD nice ok your accepted, you will be in the storys!
12/24/2011 4:03 pm
Saltash
Now remember to comment on here saying that you sent me a PM! otherwise your application will be invalid.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome