Clash of The Minecraftians ( Adventure Map ) *NEED IDEAS*

SamAiman's Avatar SamAiman7/20/13 1:59 pm
7/23/2013 3:51 pm
SamAiman's Avatar SamAiman
Hello, I have started this project about a month ago, but still haven't started building, because the planning is about 43% done. I have designed (drew) the buildings in my notebook and where the hidden swords are.

The storyline for the map is:
You spawn as Perseus. Your mission is to find 3 hidden swords (Zeus' sword, Ares' sword & Hades' sword) in 5 different locations. After collecting the swords, you will have to go to Mt. Grim (volcano) to get the Blood of God, before going to the Temple of Gods to combine all the items and receive the Holy Angel Sword. You will go to Dome of Confusion and go to the top to battle with Kronos and save Greek.

There will be a lot of redstone traps and parkours, but I still need idea :/ Should I post the map design that I drew in my notebook?
SamAiman
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/23/2013 3:51 pm
SamAiman
Bump
07/20/2013 4:44 pm
SamAiman
Help I need atm is ideas, I already got offer for texture pack, about building, we'll start to take people after the map is fully planned
07/20/2013 4:42 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1231920
[deleted]
07/20/2013 4:19 pm
SamAiman
Superobbyking and PhD, got skype? We can discuss bout the map with more details, or I could PM you two if you guys didn't reply this
07/20/2013 4:11 pm
Level 47 : Master Architect
FaultInMinecraft
If you need any texturing, I'm here to help...
07/20/2013 4:13 pm
SamAiman
Ok sure, I will handle out the sounds (eg stepping on grass) and you could do the texturing
07/20/2013 2:42 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
PhD
Not sure if you plan on doing this, but here we go...
Mobs. Possibly retexture skeletons and zombies to look like ancient greek monsters.
Bosses. Possibly make the wither textured as Kronos, giving him some special buffs using command blocks and MCEdit. Also, make a mini boss for each sword.
Weapons. Possibly add Apollo's bow to expand on the map, making the player find another weapon to use against Kronos.
Locations. Instead of the dome of confusion, why not fight Kronos on a memorable place, like Olympus?
Challenges. Instead of just doing parkour challenges, give the player the opportunity to fight a load of mobs instead.
Textures and sounds. Realistic grass may be the least of your worries. You could always put music that sounds Greek (Make sure to get permission from the creator) and place that in the map.
Signature. I suggest having a signature advertising your map when it is complete, as then users on the forum will be able to see it. There are plenty of good signature shops here on PMC.

Also, I suggest waiting between replys. You can only "bump" a post every 24 hours.
07/20/2013 4:06 pm
SamAiman
Oh my God, this is a decent idea! Thanks a lot for replying, so I guess I will change the storyline and stuff
07/20/2013 2:26 pm
SamAiman
Wonder why nobody is replying, probably not interested
07/20/2013 2:19 pm
SamAiman
Also, this map will require its special texture pack which changes the texture to look like Greek and the sounds (eg. stepping on grass) so it could be more realistic and great
07/20/2013 2:14 pm
SamAiman
I think I'll make a mini replica of it in Minecraft, take a picture and then post it here, is it OK?
07/20/2013 2:09 pm
SamAiman
The other 2 locations are just for decoy, well, I kinda need to post a drawing of the full map, but I will try to explain. So the map consists of 4 islands, 1 Dome of Confusion at the north, 1 Mt. Grim at the east, 1 Temple of Gods at west and the island of five locations in the middle. They are all connected. So there are 3 swords so the other 2 locations are just decoys/traps. You can't expect to find the sword easily xd
07/20/2013 2:05 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Gankachi
That already sounds like a good map. Maybe post a submission about it showing its progress and even maybe a few photos of the images so that we can get an idea...

Oh, and why are there 5 locations for only three swords?

EDIT. Oh, I misunderstood... Don't post a submission yet, but the photos could be nice still... Do you have anything in mind for the redstone?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome