Competition soon...(prize ideas?)

DestinyBrookes's Avatar DestinyBrookes10/14/11 5:56 pm
10/14/2011 10:26 pm
MineOut's Avatar MineOut
Now, I know everyone's entered into the Halloween competition so this is going to get very little and/or no attention at all.

Now I'm not going to spoil it by releasing the theme yet...
But it's a good one

Now I need a few prize ideas, I will give actuall prizes, but don't know what to get...
Now if you want to contribute and be a juge it would be well welcomed if you made a small donation towards the prize fund £10 in there at the minute...

Now does anyone have any prize ideas? anything they'd like too win? Minecraft related?
DestinyBrookes
Level 29 : Expert Creeper Hugger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/14/2011 10:26 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Narwhal
MineOut
Sorry, Its Against The Rules To Give Money Related Prizes.....Or As People Said To Me.
10/14/2011 10:17 pm
Level 22 : Expert Prince
Bonnefoy
A week in sweden and a allpaid trip to visit notch and hang out with him, while given Admin powers on PMC OVERDONE TROLOLOLO
10/14/2011 10:09 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
A creeper plushie :3 With real TNT inside!
10/14/2011 10:10 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragonborn
KeNaju
but if people hug it they would get blown up!
10/14/2011 10:14 pm
Level 21 : Expert Toast
Fridayspotato
they should have thought about that before they hugged a creeper
10/14/2011 8:24 pm
Level 44 : Master Ninja
Gotheredsox
minecraft t-shirts?
10/14/2011 10:08 pm
KeNaju
i would go for that
10/14/2011 8:20 pm
KeNaju
Mijichu
kingsiegeplus how are people going to be given their prizes if it's money? or something virtual. *cough*

If it's money it could be put through someone's paypal if they have it, but virtual things can include gift certificates for online shopping sites, like ThinkGeek.

problem, if its a money prize not everyone would have paypal, so people would end up getting a prize they couldnt use >.<

edit: im extremely interested in contests because i want to build things (obviously)!
we need more of these haha!
10/14/2011 6:18 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Electrician
Themaker
Ok, first: pm me about the details and ill set it all up.

Second: the prizes should be either: a server related or a free skin, mod, textpack or help on something
10/14/2011 6:11 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Unicorn
Mijichu
kingsiegeplus how are people going to be given their prizes if it's money? or something virtual. *cough*

If it's money it could be put through someone's paypal if they have it, but virtual things can include gift certificates for online shopping sites, like ThinkGeek.
10/14/2011 6:07 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Unicorn
Mijichu
I agree with Seige - what are the rules and the theme? If it's still being ironed out, that's cool, but I think that the prizes should fit the theme.

By actual prizes, do you mean like giftcards or merchandise and things?
10/14/2011 6:01 pm
KeNaju
before you ask about prizes we need to get the first things done. it all depends on what the theme is and how big it needs to be, what dimension limits, what block type limits, and what time the contest is over...how is this going to work. plus how are people going to be given their prizes if it's money? or something virtual. *cough*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome