Computer Project For Kickstarter!

FCCAGut12's Avatar FCCAGut124/20/15 1:41 pm
1 emeralds 164 2
12/22/2015 9:13 pm
Irish's Avatar Irish
It's that time of year where I finally get to work on the community around this project I've been working on for a year now. We just need people to help make merch and check (and triple check) the documentation and the technical guides. It's really going to be great with how detailed the hardware specifications get and that this will be able to be given to people when they buy this computer (we're still not done with documenting all this!)

We got the hardware ready, we go the software almost done (now we're adding some fun stuff to it). Feel free to post suggestions here or the group I have a group of Facebook that goes over some of the features we have and some videos to explain how the software works. You can find that here https://www.facebook.com/groups/conversiondevelopment/ There's also a document available which explains the purpose of the OS and we just put hardware with it and boom, it made something great.

A lot of time had to be put into this project, somewhat stressful, and I enjoyed every bit of it. The software is made for the hardware and we're still working out some of the kinks on the deep end stuff. We are looking for programmers as well. This product won't be released until 2016 so we have time to work around that but we hope to have the Kickstarter project ready to go live by May.

I can tell you that we are using a dual core 64-bit processor with 4K HDMI output. This isn't a PC, as running Windows on it is a huge slap in the face to me and the team. Instead, it's much more powerful and customizable than any Windows computer will ever be as we took suggestions and ideas from the community and not from competitors. Although some things I did improve on such as command prompt for Windows but that's another story. You can check the official website at www.unitycommunity.wix.com/twdt. If you are interested in this, you can send a group request on Facebook or you can add me on Skype with the username fccagut, or even PM me here on PlanetMinecraft.
FCCAGut12
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner