Conspiracy Theories (Illuminati/UFOs/Government)

Lacuna Corporation's Avatar Lacuna Corporation1/2/15 9:08 am
1 emeralds 2.5k 45
1/13/2015 2:09 am
SuperSecretFakeAccount's Avatar SuperSecretFakeAccount
I was going across the web this morning when i came across this site:

http://www.projectblacklight.com

Edit: Check out this link as well, it's really good:

http://www.projectblacklight.com/top-10 ... -theories/

Unlike all of those other conspiracies, there seems to be some pretty believable content on there. The guy writing it seems to be somewhat of a scientist and hes put secret files and stuff on the site. Just thought Id share since Im into conspiracies and that sorta stuff.

What do you think? Seems legit? I think its a brand new site tho because theres not a lot of stuff on there yet but it looks like its going to be itneresting.
Lacuna Corporation
Level 22 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/13/2015 2:09 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe
SuperSecretFakeAccount
We come, In large numbers.
01/04/2015 6:18 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
One conspiracy theory is that the government already has the cure for cancer but they're keeping it from us...if this is true,then what has humanity come to?
I mean,that's just REALLY messed up.
01/06/2015 2:11 am
Lacuna Corporation
Say this is true, you're totally right- there's hiding things from the public to protect them, but keeping things like this from people would just be wrong.
01/04/2015 4:16 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
TheNixedOne
Minecraft = illuminati confirmed

Minecraft has creepers.
Creepers are green.
You know what else is green?
a dollar.
you know what at the back of a dollar,
the illuminati sign.

Minecraft is a 3D sandbox game
There is a creeper face on the A of minecraft
3 x D = 3 d's
D is the 4th letter in the alphabet,
Illuminati has 3 I's in its name
I is the 9th letter in the alphabet
9-4 = 1
there is 1 a in illuminati
there is a creeper face on the a of minecraft.

Minecraft = illuminati COMFIRMED
01/04/2015 3:27 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
I think Nicolas Cage is actually the higher beings from Interstellar.

CONSPIRACY?

01/04/2015 2:19 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
paintsniffer
Lady Gagas Elvis Presley reborn and Obamas an Alien
01/04/2015 11:04 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Llama
AuzziPuppy
I think the Government is hiding stuff from us :$
01/04/2015 11:12 am
Lacuna Corporation
Its pretty certain that they are, no matter what people say. Its actually a good thing though, since the public like to panic over nothing
01/04/2015 11:36 am
Level 49 : Master Creeper Hugger
Cookiesz
I'm pretty sure every government does.
01/04/2015 10:56 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Drazz15
Ive een seen two ufs
01/04/2015 11:35 am
Cookiesz
I have seen your grammar and it burned my eyes.
01/04/2015 10:55 am
Drazz15
I believe in these stuff its real and I have seen it
01/04/2015 10:44 am
Level 23 : Expert Mage
lactarius77
i think google is trying to take over the world...
01/04/2015 10:35 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Modder
GamerAuthority
I've got a theory of my own.

Anyone ever heard of the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird?

If not, it is THE fastest aircraft that was ever built in the history of every nation on the Earth (at least that's what we know).

What we also know is that these were designed in Nevada's Area 51 and the blueprints were destroyed by General McNamara to prevent other nations from stealing the design.

Only thirty-two (32) of these amazing planes were built... in the mid-1960's.

Mid-1960's... that's what.. 50 years ago?

50 years ago?

That could mean either that the United States has struggled to recover the architectural design and blueprints of the Blackbird or..

Area-51 has designed something even much more powerful...
01/04/2015 10:53 am
Lacuna Corporation
Ever heard of the aurora project? It was supposed to be the successor to the SR-71, although it was never confirmed. Lockheed martin has also confirmed that theyre developing the SR72 which is a UAV/satellite drone which will be used as an orbital spy drone and surveillance aircraft. The sr71 used to overheat because of it's speed and the nosetip would melt slightly, so they stopped manufacturing them. Thats where the Aurora project (which is a US black prject) came in, but it's an unconfirmed rumour (although it is said to leave donut-shaped vapour trails, and there have been multiple sightings of what people thought was the Aurora project).
01/04/2015 12:57 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
Actually, the Aurora Project was a super Afterburner. I haven't heard about it in a while though.
01/04/2015 10:00 am
Lacuna Corporation
Have a look at this:

http://www.projectblacklight.com/top-10 ... -theories/

It shows that theyre not idiots who come up with crazy theoreis and think the illuminati is coming to take over the world, its just a website about different ideas and it makes fun of the stupid ones
01/03/2015 12:04 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
badboy3246
Half Life 3?
01/03/2015 11:48 am
The Silver Paladin
And before I leave:
[yt]hAAlDoAtV7Y[/yt]
THE X-FILES THEME!
01/03/2015 11:33 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Grump
HariusAwesome44
loominady confimm
01/03/2015 11:29 am
Lacuna Corporation
Oh yeah and to everyone whos said that the site is fake then you should have a look at the downloads since theres real government documents you can find there. I had a read of them and theyre definitely legit
01/03/2015 5:33 am
Lacuna Corporation
Well anyway it looks like theres more stuff on the site now and theyve got their own forums now as well so they must be pretty serius about setting it all up. Im going to go and register for the site, mabe this discussion would be better on there.
01/02/2015 7:29 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
Illuminati has a triangle.
Triangle has 3 sides.

Gabe Newell was born on November 3.
GabeN confirmed illuminati

Half Life 3 confirmed
Half life 3 confirmed illuminati
01/02/2015 7:20 pm
Daedalus Official
Actually, most of this stuff is legit. The "all-seeing eye" is not strictly illuminati, but has become a symbol of the Order worldwide. The actual symbol of the Order Of Perfectibilists is the Owl Of Minerva, which is shown at the top of this website. The guy talking about the decline of the British Empire clearly has no clue about what he's going on about, and simply used google translate to try and prove a point. Anyway, the all-seeing eye being used as a freemasonry symbol refers to the Great Architect Of The Universe (GAOTU), which is the idol/god whom the freemasons originally worshipped. Since then they've moved more towards satanic worship (and I don't blame them), although this has recently declined. I can confirm this, as I'm a relative of quite a high-ranking member of the freemasons guild (above the 25th rite, I believe).
01/02/2015 8:35 pm
The Silver Paladin
New World Order clan
This is what I get when I translate Novus ordo Seclorum into Google Translate.
Seclorum is from Latin Saecula (age.) and Seclorum is the Plural Genitive of Saecula. Seclorum (Or the more proper Saeculorum) Strictly translates to "of ages." Order: Order and Novus: new obviously, strictly translating to New Order of The Ages. There is no Mundus (World) In there at all! I did not use Google Translate.
01/02/2015 2:46 pm
The Silver Paladin
Oh, also The "All seeing Eye" is A Freemason symbol, which I know the Illuminati was a sect of Freemasonry, so it could count as an Illuminati Symbol, but originated, and is most commonly used as a Freemason symbol.
Also, as a Latin Student, Novus ordo Seclorum means "New order of the Ages talking about the USA.. which was considered the New Roman Empire, and signaling the Beginning of the Decline of The British Empire.
I understand that the British Empire lasted until the End of Victoria, and that some nations are still under British Rule. (Canada.) But I'm saying the Decline began when the US declared Independence.
01/02/2015 12:21 pm
The Silver Paladin
You people are all idiots.
The Illuminati was a sect of German Freemasonry which in the mid 1700's (When Freemasonry was at its height, kidnapped some man who doubted Freemasonry was legitimate. This gave freemasonry a bad name. The Illuminati kind of disappeared after that. The Illuminati as we know it today, came about after Dan Brown's novel Angels and Demons was published. Now people think its real. The Illuminati doesn't exist anymore!
Note: I will not take "he'z frum de Iluminatezzzz1!!!!!1!!!!1 I'm just educated.
01/02/2015 2:38 pm
Cookiesz
Or you just looked it up on Wikipedia. Anyway, listen to this guy ^
01/02/2015 10:59 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ExpertToast
Fanjawi is illuminati confirmed
01/02/2015 10:20 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Fanjawi
So because there is a site about something it means it's real.

Amazing right.
01/02/2015 10:24 am
Lacuna Corporation
Who said any of it was real? I simply said that some of the stuff on there is really interesting so for everyone posting negative comments try reading the OP first
01/02/2015 11:08 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
PlacedObsidian
You started a sentence with who, who has a 3 letters theres 3 corners on a triangle....illuminati confirmed
01/02/2015 10:57 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Fanjawi
Never said any of you said it was real.
01/02/2015 10:19 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Pirate
LCD75
I've said this before and will say it again.

"Dos dis meen... illuminate confrim?"
01/02/2015 10:19 am
Lacuna Corporation
Hows the site fake? You like the page and you can read the documents, i did it and it works...
01/02/2015 10:15 am
Cookiesz
The site is incredibly stupid. The Illuminati doesn't exist anymore, aliens... not even going to talk about them and than we have religion, what is even more stupid. And World War 2 is a serious thing, don't make jokes about it.

And beside that, the site is fake:
01/02/2015 10:12 am
Lacuna Corporation
I dont believe in most conspiracies, its just that some of the stuff on the site seems really interesting. They talk about how aliens are likely to be real and it actually makes a ton of sense. Just saying
01/04/2015 11:03 am
Level 39 : Artisan Artist
Waflkone_
The Term "alien" refers to any other living creature not on earth. This doesn't have to be a super intelligent creeper, an alien could be a simple as a ant from mars.
However, it is also true that most conspiracy sites are B.S. Most of it is a scam to freak people out and make you think they are legit. Back in the 1950's, a lot of conspiracy theories were based off the 1947 Roswell incident. Most of it was later proven to be experimental military aircraft, made in none other then Area 51. Now, most UFO sightings are still most likely experimental military aircraft. The B-2 stealth bomber, if not made official, could easily appear to be a UFO. Basically, most Conspiracy theories are not legit, or based of mistaken objects.
01/04/2015 11:10 am
Lacuna Corporation
Your point about aliens not having to be intelligent is exactly what I mean- read this article from the site, it says pretty much the same thing:

http://www.projectblacklight.com/a-scie ... to-aliens/

The guy also talks about how many things could affect why we haven't yet established contact with any alien lifeforms yet, and this is the article which If ound the site through. Obviously theres no hard evidience but the stuff hes saying is pretty hard to deny.
01/02/2015 9:31 am
Lacuna Corporation
Hmm, not really sure where the site name comes from then I thought it had something to do with lighting up the dark
01/02/2015 9:29 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
This is a load of crud. NO WAY is it real. Illuminati aren't taking over the world, contrary to MLG monatage parodies.
01/02/2015 9:33 am
Lacuna Corporation
Yea thats my point, this site doesnt say that.
It talk about the actual order which arent taking over the world but are wanting to share answers (or something like that)
01/02/2015 10:00 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
My point is, none of the site is true.
01/02/2015 9:23 am
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
Blacklight is a deadly virus that turns you into a mutant

01/04/2015 3:59 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
Planet Minecraft