Corrupt & Create a superhero

Famix's Avatar Famix12/15/13 5:22 pm
1 emeralds 136
THis is a forum where you corrupt the superhero above you with a story or fact, then create your own.

example:

Superhero:

My superhero is a superhero named "Jeff" that can travel through dreams to fight inner demons or talk to people miles away. His gender/species can change depending on the dream.

Corruption and new hero:

He is made, but he ends up in a dream with RULE 34, then leaves that and ends up in a dream of a psycho who wants to take over the world. This guy's dreams involve world domination. He travels through the dream to find no inner demons, but insanity, so he leaves, scarred for life. He then ends up the dream of his roommate, who dreams of ponies, rainbows, Smurfs, and happiness. He tries finding his friend in his dream, only to find that he is stuck in a TV in the dream, and the channel is changed to "Freddy Vs. Jason", when our hero escapes fro, the tv, his friend then wakes up. Our hero is then transported to the nearest person's dream, his own, which can't be done, as our character can't dream, so he is stuck in a sleep coma forever, unable to escape.

My hero is a guy who can turn invisible

New corruption and hero:

Geanted, but after traveling through town invisible, a guy using night vision goggles is able to see him naked, so our character is arrested.

My character is a character with the power to generate an acidic venom from his palms

Your turn, here is the first hero to be corrupted

My character is a character with the power to generate an acidic venom from his palms
Famix
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn