Crafters Union [Recruiting]

ghostyboy5's Avatar ghostyboy53/25/13 8:33 pm
1 emeralds 177 9
3/29/2013 10:16 am
ghostyboy5's Avatar ghostyboy5
Brief Concept:
Crafters Union is a small community of Writers, hellbent on becoming a well known unofficial source of Minecraft Articles.
We post Texture Pack Reviews, Mod Reviews, Server Reviews, How To articles, Point of View Articles, etcetera.
We are currently a small group and not very known by others.
However we are doing our best to change that and to become more publiclly known.
We are currently expanding our team of writers to encompass all of our categories, and to hopefully have the chance to increase our amount of categories and add some more diversity in the future.
Overall we are asking you to join our team of Writers, and help us give great articles to the gamers world wide.

Purpose Of This Post:
So In short, I am recruiting some more writers for our team. Writers must be experience with some form of previous work for examples. You must show professionalism, proper grammar, as well as a proper form of organization in your posts.

Our website posts all of the following categories:
Click to reveal
Server Reviews
Mod Reviews
Texture Pack Reviews
Build/Project Reviews
Point Of View Articles
How To's
Seeds

To apply simply fill out the following form and post it in the comments, please make sure to fill in each section of the form before posting it.

Click to reveal
Full Name:
Links To Previous Work [3 Links Minimum]:
What You Can Specialize In:
Why Are You Applying:
How Many Articles Can You Write Per Week:
Extra Information:

You can view our website at the following address: http://www.craftersunion.net

Thank you for your time. -Best Regards
ghostyboy5
Level 36 : Artisan Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/29/2013 10:16 am
ghostyboy5
wpd123Full Name:Wyatt
Links To Previous Work [3 Links Minimum]: http://www.pixelpopentertainment.com http://www.wpdincorporated.com http://www.pigfila.com
What You Can Specialize In: Any development and some server website reviews
Why Are You Applying: I feel i could help benefit the minecraft community by being able to share my criticisms and developmental skills.
How Many Articles Can You Write Per Week: 1-2 depending on what I'm doing.
Extra Information: I will try to to what i can to help out

My apologies however your application was denied. We currently do not need any developers, and server reviews generally do not directly specialize in the server website.
03/29/2013 10:12 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
wpd123
Full Name:Wyatt
Links To Previous Work [3 Links Minimum]: www.pixelpopentertainment.com www.wpdincorporated.com www.pigfila.com
What You Can Specialize In: Any development and some server website reviews
Why Are You Applying: I feel i could help benefit the minecraft community by being able to share my criticisms and developmental skills.
How Many Articles Can You Write Per Week: 1-2 depending on what I'm doing.
Extra Information: I will try to to what i can to help out
03/26/2013 2:55 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
Rawwk
I don't want to apply but what does it take for somebody to review your "thing?" You do request it or they do it by choice.
03/26/2013 2:58 pm
ghostyboy5
The review can be requested by whoever originally made it, or it can be simply chosen by a reviewer.
03/26/2013 2:59 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
Rawwk
Okay do I contact the team or post on your website forums?
03/26/2013 3:23 pm
ghostyboy5
Either would work properly.
03/25/2013 9:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xSpectral
Full Name:
I feel that I shouldn't give out my name, just so if anything on the internet goes South, I'm fine. So you can just call me Spectral for now.

I am currently 14, and I will be turning 15 in October. But worry not, I am quite mature.

I'd prefer that you message me your Skype, as I do not like putting a lot of my personal information on the forums for everyone to see.

Links To Previous Work [3 Links Minimum]:
This is my old account. Sorry I don't have any posted on this profile, but I recently had a userame change.

What You Can Specialize In:
Blogs that I am comfortable with and subjects I am well educated on, as well as tutorials.

Why Are You Applying:
I want to start fresh on this profile, and get to know people. Possbly make some friends and gain experience. Know what I mean? I also want to dedicate myself to awesome blogs that are high quality, funny, make sense, and will help people out.

How Many Articles Can You Write Per Week:
I can probably push out 2 high quality blogs a week, possibly more if I put my mind to it and did rush jobs. It's a guess game, really.

Extra Information: Well... Nothing I can think of. But I look forward to talking to you, and I respect any decision you make about my application.
03/27/2013 5:50 pm
ghostyboy5
Denied
03/26/2013 2:44 pm
ghostyboy5
Sounds like an interesting applicant. Please message me your skype username for further inquiry.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome