Creating for the Future

yyyyer2's Avatar yyyyer23/13/15 8:48 am
1 emeralds 183 2
3/14/2015 2:21 am
GG50's Avatar GG50
Hello all,

There's always a time that you would feel really bored and don't know what to do, sometimes you would just lie on your bed and escape from the outside world. Why don't you use your creativity to change the world?

For me, sometimes I would wish that something was invented or improved, and I'm sure many of you have encountered this feeling before. However, plain wishing for something to happen won't help, but actually doing something helps. Therefore, I am creating an organization where young people innovates and works together. Not only would we have thinkers, I'm planning to recruit people to make innovations come true too.

If you're wondering who am I, I'll give you a brief introduction of myself: My name is Jason, and I'm 16 years old. In my current school, I am a wide known person. I designed the school uniform, and suggested a lot of recommendations to my school which many came true. Outside of school, I'm good with computers, obsessed with soccer, and own a network of Minecraft servers with a lot of potential.

So, if you want to join, just comment here or private message me about your Skype info, and I will be more than happy to have a chat with you!

Best,
Jason
yyyyer2
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn