forum Forumsplay_arrow Discussions fiber_manual_record General

Dang It!

1 emerald6 replies96 views
created 03/25/2019 6:47 pm by ApiTheKid
last reply 03/26/2019 6:49 am
So while building what was supposed to be an awesome city, my game crashed. It took a while before i could open the game again but when i did three of my buildings had been misplaced (had no time to back up because i just started). So now it looks more like ruins. Anyway, on to my point. Is there any way reversing this? Has this ever happened to anyone else or just me? It was looking so good. I had planned it all out perfectly (not really i was just building and spacing everything equally with paths) and it just crashes :( I am too lazy to start again coz i can never build a building the same way twice (Coz I am cool like that B) Yeah ). So Yeah. Help anybody?
Posted by avatar
ApiTheKid
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect

comment Login or register to post a reply.

6 replies

03/26/2019 5:26 am
Level 42 : Master Pixel Puncher
TomConn
Best way to avoid it again would be to make back-ups ever so often, or building on a server with automatic back-up systems.

I know that Aliquam Creative has a really good back-up system – Only downside is that (as I remember) it isn't free to download your build.
And there's also GreenLeaf Creative which has a decent back-up system (We take back-ups of all the worlds every sunday of the week) – The difference between GreenLeaf and Aliquam is that the plot is free to download.

I hope this may help you with your creation :)
03/26/2019 6:49 am
ApiTheKid
Dude! Thats a lotta help! Thanks!
03/25/2019 7:53 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Fish
Miickster
omg i feel ur pain bud

i dont play minecraft anymore so idk how to fix it

that's fucked up tho. Id start a new project
03/25/2019 8:25 pm