7 days to die

Jeremy81's Avatar Jeremy816/13/17 4:27 am
1 emeralds 329 3
6/26/2017 10:56 am
Azie's Avatar Azie
Have any of you guys played this

I see the reviews aren exactly glowing on the console but see a lot of people playing it and saying it's fun, just confused if it's worth the 40.00 Canadian price tag
Jeremy81
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/26/2017 10:56 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
It's a good game and it's 60% off on Steam right now. You could recreate something like it in Minecraft but it'd take a LOT of work. You'd need to mod in the extra mobs, the sight/sound/smell/heat mechanics, lootable random-gen cities/towns/outbuildings (all with their own separate loot tables and mob spawn rates)... It's worth the money, IMO.

Just don't buy it if you want to build a pretty house and snipe stray zombies from your veranda. Your house is a fortress and the zombies are legion in this game.
06/26/2017 6:11 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Oh yeah! I've heard of it from MatPat (from Game Theory), but you could recreate it from Minecraft. Just go find a map for it, invite your friends VIA through LAN, and have fun. I'd say 7 Days to Die would be good for someone who prefers realistic graphics over Minecraft's blocks, but it's easy to recreate for zero dollars; so why bother to pay 40 Canadian dollars for it when you could use it on Overwatch or Team Fortress 2 (Just some examples, give or take)?
06/26/2017 12:23 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
sykese
I remember hearing about it quite a few years ago, but I never really got into it. I remember it just kind of fading away into nothingness. Has it made a comeback recently?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome