Demon Train Fourm RP: Application Thread

jackattack4000's Avatar jackattack40006/16/12 3:00 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 121
6/21/2012 4:58 am
llamas7's Avatar llamas7
Well I'm bored right now, so I'm making this.
NOT A SERVER RP! ASK FOR AN IP OR GIVE AN IGN AND I WILL THROW MANY BOULDERS AT YOUUUUUU!!!
Storyline:
So it's 2012, the present. People still go on trains and all that stuff. So every full moon a train acts a bit strange. You don't know this, so you are on a train during a full moon. It turns red, and many odd things are on the train. You just ignore the changes, until the train driver comes out of the driving thingy. He's a demon. A bunch of other passengers are also demons, and it's noticeable. They start biting people, like vampires would. Then the bitten person will become a demon. It won't be noticeable on the outside, but it gave you amazing powers. Not a single person on the train escaped. You pass out, and wake up at your house. You look normal, but feel weird. You realize you are also a demon, giving you great power. You see a note on your bed "We will find you. -The Demon Hunters." now you must defeat the demon hunters, or defeat demons. Depending on what you are.
Application Formats:

Demon(Anyone can apply.)
Full Name:
Appearance(you have to look human. Unless you're an older demon):
Alignment(Good or Evil?):
Backstory:
Anything Else?:

Demon Hunter(must be good):
Full Name:
Job(Don't say Demon Hunter. It must be different):
Backstory(Tell how they found out about demons and the rest of that stuff.):
Anything Else?:

Regular Human(Anybody can be this):
Full Name:
Job:
Backstory:
Anything Else:

Rules:
1. Must have decent grammar/spelling.
2. No being to over powered.
3. No godmoding or meta-gaming
4. No being perfect.
5. Respect all Mudkipz.

Etcetera
RP Thread: demon-train-thread-t101492.html
Acceptors:
jackattack4000
Ban List:
Pedobear
jackattack4000
Level 44 : Master Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/21/2012 4:58 am
Level 23 : Expert Archer
llamas7
Demon (This is only if its ok with ultra about me being another hell hound. But i'm a different version.)
Full Name: Hellhound V. 2.2 (Or "Ember" as the demons call her.)
Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/istria/images/c/ca/HellHound.jpg (But a bit less firey.)
Personality: Fierce, stubborn, cunning, sly, and intelligent.
Alignment(: Evil against humans. Gets confused with normal dogs.
Backstory:
2 Years after Hellhound V. 2.0 was built, the demons tried to make another one. They had an idea, for the whole body, to me engulfed in flames, severely burning any non-demon creatures within 2 meters.
After two years, of trying, they finally built Hellhound V. 2.1. But they was a major problem. It just would not attack anything. So they exterminated it, worried that if they use the same part of it, the new hellhound wouldn't attack either. So they started again, this time using a sample of Hellhound V. 2.0's AI, but made it to love "FIRE!!!".
Since it is covered in fire, Hellhound V. 2.2, they had to make it "Demon friendly fire".
In 6 years, Hellhound V. 2.2, was finished, and turned on, with the demon hoping that Hellhound V.2.0 would teach her the way of biting the humans.
She hates water, and if her flames go out, she dies...
Anything Else?:
06/21/2012 4:29 am
Level 34 : Artisan Miner
TheSparkyChick
I RPd....
06/21/2012 4:17 am
TheSparkyChick
Thread??
06/17/2012 9:10 am
jackattack4000
@quarter now accepted.
06/17/2012 9:04 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Ranger
QuarterFlip
Edited the post.
06/17/2012 8:49 am
jackattack4000
@quarter can you give a little more in the backstory? and fix the appearance?
06/17/2012 8:46 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Ranger
QuarterFlip
Full Name: Shaun
Appearance:http://www.anime-characters.com/images/6666.jpg
Personality: Shy, but is really friendly once you get to know him, clumsy
Job: Clerk at a games store
Backstory: Shaun's father was an alcoholic, he was physically abused many times. His father eventually committed suicide by jumping off an overpass. Shaun, depressed and confused about life, ran away from home and moved to a friends house. From there, he got into partying and drinking and was arrested multiple times. Shaun had to stop just getting money from friends, and eventually got a job at a department games store. He was doing inventory one night and had to take the train home to his friends house...
Anything Else: I don't play Pokemon....
06/17/2012 8:31 am
jackattack4000
@Zadex accepted.
06/17/2012 8:23 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Zadex
Demon: AW YEAH!
Full Name: Zadex Jackson
Appearance(you have to look human. Unless you're an older demon):
Click to reveal

Personality: Kind, but sometimes cold and harsh.
Alignment(Good or Evil?): Evil
Backstory: Zadex was born to a dying mother and a solemn father. His mother died after giving birth to him, and his father hated him because he thought it was Zadex's fault his wife died. He was subjected to both mental and physical abuse even when he was 2 by his father. Because of this, Zadex tried to run away from home multiple times, but he was always caught, and subjected to more abuse. One time, when his father was passed out on the floor from too much beer, Zadex managed to call the police, who then arrested his father for child abuse. He then was sent to an orphanage by the cops, but it was a horrible place to be, and he escaped at the age of 8. He then lived on the streets for 5 years, getting money by begging and stealing. He then got sick and almost died if not for some kind people bringing him to a doctor. When the doctor asked him his name and Zadex responded, the doctor was surprised and told Zadex that he was his father's brother, and he had been told both Zadex and his sister-in-law died. He knew that Zadex's father had been arrested, but he didn't know it was for abuse. He then took Zadex in, caring for him and sending him to high school and then college. On the train from college on what appeared to be a normal night, he heard noises from other cars and then a gigantic metal dog appeared, biting him in the neck. He then woke up in his bed the next morning, and when his uncle saw him, he looked surprised for a second, but he then covered it up. As he went back into his room to get dressed, he noticed the note by the Demon Hunters. 'So I'm a demon? What can I do?' He thought to himself as he got dressed. When he walked out of his house, he bumped into a metal pole, stubbing his toe. 'Ow.. I wish that pole would turn into like a slug or something..' Surprisingly enough, it turned into a slug. 'Sweet!' He then began his life as a demon.
Anything Else?: He can transform himself and other objects, but he hasn't mastered it, so he can't do certain things, like making most guns. Also, I HERD U LEIK MUDKIPZ!
06/17/2012 8:09 am
jackattack4000
Okay. Now RP!
06/17/2012 8:08 am
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
LukeBaxter77
yup
06/17/2012 7:11 am
jackattack4000
@Luke so he can die from old age but not fighting? If so, accepted. If not, denied.
@Blob denied. Try adding more detail to the person's childhood and stuff.
06/17/2012 8:00 am
LukeBaxter77
no he can die from fighting but not from old age its a bit OP to make him invincible
06/17/2012 8:01 am
jackattack4000
Oh so it's the other way around. Okay that's not OP accepted.
06/17/2012 8:07 am
jackattack4000
i'm going to keep fighting minimal though, i just want him to be a peacekeeper in a way[/quote]
Okay, but are you keeping your old chary?
06/17/2012 8:02 am
LukeBaxter77
i'm going to keep fighting minimal though, i just want him to be a peacekeeper in a way
06/16/2012 11:38 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
blob555
Full Name: Alex Mercer
Appearance(you have to look human. Unless you're an older demon): like my profile pic but without the giant scythe
Personality:he is merciless and will kill anyone that threatens or disturbs him
Alignment(Good or Evil?): Evil
Back story: He was going to a new college so he took a train everything seemed normal at first but then things started happing. He went to the bathroom and when he came out he got tackled and a pain seared through his neck the next thing he new was that he was at home in his bed.
Anything Else?: His power is to shape his arm into the thing on my profile picture (only for about 5 min a day.) this is his demon form http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw= ... s:15,i:185
06/16/2012 11:10 pm
LukeBaxter77
Demon(Anyone can apply.)
Full Name: The Sorrow
Appearance:
Personality: smart
Alignment: Neutral
Backstory: The Sorrow is the peacekeeper. Whenever things get too hot, he cools it down. It is said he was born back in medieval times. Stories tell that his family died, everyone also thought he was dead so they buried him with them. He heard voices his family and other dead people, he would have died if it were not for the power he was given. A demon free'd him in exchange for his soul. The demon gave him powers one, was immortality. He has never died from combat, but he is old now and can die from it. He can communicate with the dead and at times show them. (tell me if its too short))
Anything Else?:
06/16/2012 10:14 pm
TheSparkyChick
i dunno i just RP
06/16/2012 10:13 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
Lovasus
Well, where did the stories come from? :3
06/16/2012 10:12 pm
jackattack4000
@lova Technically I said nobody makes it out. But I'll make an exception. Accepted.
06/16/2012 10:11 pm
TheSparkyChick
isn't that boxy.... oh nevermind its good!
06/16/2012 10:10 pm
Lovasus
Demon Hunter

Name: Nicole {Ann} Jones

Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality: Shy, anti-social, caring for strangers

Job: She is a medic. She carries around shots (You Know, Doctor Shots.) of poison along with her pistol.

Backstory: Nicole first found out of the demons when she was about twelve years of age. She was excited to visit her aunt and uncle in a town near her's, about an hour. They were a poor family, sadly, and they didn't bother to have a car. She took a train alone and was excited to see her aunt, the cat lady. She owned five cats and all of them were just strays. Her most recent kitten was a cat she found at a museum, just outside in a bush. She took a train, like Nicole, and hid the little kitten in her bag. They called him Roo, because he tried to escape from the train.

Anyway, she was terrified of the flickering lights and she was alone. Her parents didn't come. When they went under a tunnel, it seemed like people were disappearing. She had to go to the bathroom desperately, and when she finished her job and was washing her hands, there was a banging on the door. She didn't bother to say she was in there. She thought it was just embarrassing to the other people. The banging was louder and louder until it stopped and there was silence. She was terrified and opened the door. Suddenly, she heard a scream and the lights went out. She went back in the bathroom and tears started dripping from her eyes.

The train stopped and she looked up. She peered out the door and everyone was getting off the train. She took her possessions and went down the steep stairs. People started giving her an evil glance and she looked down and she was soon greeted by her aunt and uncle, her uncle rubbing her nose and giving her a funny look. She made a fake smile.

Now she knew of the demons, she was sent a little offer and she took it, as a Demon Hunter, she fights for her family.

Anything Else?
I love them Mudkipz.
06/16/2012 10:07 pm
TheSparkyChick
yeah i like it
06/16/2012 10:04 pm
jackattack4000
@pagetd Denied
@Rabiez accepted.
06/16/2012 10:01 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez
Full Name: Jeremiah “The Vengeful” Calkin
Appearance:
Personality: Vengeful, Melancholy, Angry, Has nothing to lose, Reckless, Uncompassionate, Merciless, Relentless, Intelligent, Not much of a social person, Suffers from nightmares.
Job: Former Air-force Pilot, and a former Secret Service Member [Rank: Undisclosed], currently an Accountant
Backstory: Former [Black Ink] Jeremiah Calkin, was born into an “honorable” family. Well, some of his family was “honorable”. A lot of them were criminals. Even big-time mob bosses. But, Jeremiah always wanted to fly, even when he was a young boy. Jeremiah, however, had brothers that tried to get him into the “family business”. It sickened him. He respected the law. Well, he was taught by them, and, he learned a lot about math. This helped him later on.
When Jeremiah, was in high school, he took Aeronautics. He quite enjoyed the class, and learned much more about math. Well, he was also in Algebra, and was making an A+ in all his classes. He stayed away from people, as well. He graduated top-of-the-class, as well. Well, he was approaching 18, and his brothers, were trying to win him over.
Jeremiah refused each and every one of their offers. He had been accepted to a college, far away from his brothers, and jumped at the chance. He learned a lot about math, and this lead him to be good with numbers. So, he began to deal in things that got him extra credit. And he built cheap, well-flying model airplanes. He made a lot of many off of these.
A few years passed, and Jeremiah had joined the Air-force. He rose through the ranks, and soon, was accepted into a “Secret Service”. He saw things, which were not to be disclosed. And, his file was covered in plenty of Black Ink. He also met, a woman that he fell in love with. He’d occasionally get an e-mail, letter, or text from his brothers, trying to get him to join them. He always turned the offer down, as he was part of the law.
Fast-forward a few years, and, Jeremiah had a family, a well-off, happy family. Well, until strange things started happening. Perhaps it was because of his and his wife’s experiences in the “Secret Service”. Eventually, his house was burned down. After that, something attacked his family. The majority of the attack is a blur, and by the time he came to, his whole family was dead. They had been mutilated, torn apart, and they laid straight in front of him. Jeremiah was injured, and blinked. That’s when he saw it. That… thing… It towered above him, with that god-forsaken stare. It seemed to grin, or chuckle. And then, it spoke. The thing’s voice was horrifying. Metallic. It stomped on his skull, and then, Jeremiah awoke in a hospital. He remembered something about the thing, being a “demon”.
Jeremiah devoted his life to seeking vengeance on the thing, and found a group that he became a part of. He became a “Demon Hunter” and, an accountant. With his math skills, he made a large amount of money, and, well armored. He has a large store of money, and suffers from nightmares. He is very accomplished, having killed many demons. But, his fury, and his vengeful spirit, hasn’t been satisfied yet.
Anything Else?: Nope.avi

Full Name: Domine Erinys
Appearance: Well, it is an ancient entity… Demon Form is the Shadow, thing, and the Human Form is… obvious.

Personality: Merciless, Relentless, Monotonous, Has no emotions.
Alignment: Very, very, Evil. In fact, he doesn’t take sides. He attacks them all, though. Because, he likes to kill.
Backstory: Domine Erinys, is an ancient entity. And doesn’t remember its past life. Maybe it didn’t have one. It has traveled the world, millions of times. Killed millions of people, as well. Domine, over the years, has been a serial killer, a “cannibal”, and a just plain evil entity. It has had many aliases, including “Jack the Ripper”. It has the ability to go to a pure demonic state when it wants, and it terrorizes innocents frequently.
Domine Erinys, also fancies riding on trains. But, it frequently terrorizes innocents. Domine Erinys, remembers this one time, when it killed an entire family. Well, not one member. Unfortunately, he survived. And has devoted his life to killing Domine. So, Domine is weary. A few Demon Hunters are after him. And he does have a feeling he caused people to hunt Demons. But, it’s unlikely.
Anything Else?: Eh. This one was short.
06/16/2012 10:06 pm
LukeBaxter77
to quote Ocelot

Your pretty good!
06/16/2012 9:59 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
pagetd
Full Name:dailen paget
Appearance(you have to look human. Unless you're an older demon):looks like death note
Personality:black evil and death
Alignment(Good or Evil?):evil
Backstory:i was born from a faamily of demons and no it is my turn to try to rule the world
Anything Else?:i lovedeath and deathnote and very strong don mess with me or you will die
06/16/2012 9:50 pm
LukeBaxter77
jack please report to the thread i repeat report to the thread
06/16/2012 9:48 pm
jackattack4000
@PB Sure
@Lova be whatever you want.
06/16/2012 9:44 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
I'll make an application. Can I make 2 characters?
06/16/2012 9:43 pm
TheSparkyChick
we have some already, sorry...
06/16/2012 9:49 pm
Lovasus
Of what?
06/16/2012 9:38 pm
Lovasus
Is there many demons? I could be a demon hunter if you need one.
06/16/2012 9:23 pm
jackattack4000
BlackFTW
Ban List:
Pedobear

Awwwh. Can you make an exception, Jack? I won't do anything horrible to anyone this time, I promise.

Fine. But don't think I forgot about that time....
06/16/2012 9:22 pm
LukeBaxter77
06/16/2012 9:21 pm
Level 20 : Expert Engineer
Graythunder247
Lol why won't anyone do anything on the RP, we might as well do something while we wait.
06/16/2012 9:19 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
Ban List:
Pedobear

Awwwh. Can you make an exception, Jack? I won't do anything horrible to anyone this time, I promise.
06/16/2012 9:11 pm
TheSparkyChick
I kindly request the RP thread
06/16/2012 9:19 pm
LukeBaxter77
06/16/2012 8:54 pm
jackattack4000
@fridays Well they look exactly the same. Demon hunters have special gear which helps them tell the difference.
@gray accepted.
06/16/2012 8:51 pm
Level 20 : Expert Engineer
Graythunder247
Regular Human

Full Name: Leroy (No middle name) Hunter

Appearance: Gruff features, blue eyes, and a small beard with dark brown hair. He is muscular but more slim than bulky, he is missing a chunk of his right ear from combat in Iran and is missing two fingers of his right hand from combat in Afghanistan.

Personality: Stubborn, Hardworking, Cold, and Not Merciful, he knows better than to give the enemy a chance and doesn't work well with others, he will get the job done no matter what the cost.

Job: U.S.S.R.E.W Special Ops Soldier

Backstory: Leroy grew up in Rocklin, California, his family's relationship was stable and he lived a relatively good life, but one day his dad never came home. A accident on the job they said, he never believed them. This event drove him to join the Marines when he was 18, after two theaters in Iran and Afghanistan he joined the C.S.I. After three years there he was one of their best field agents, and one day a man came to his office, he said he was from the United States Supernatural Research and Extermination Wing, he also stated that his dad had worked their but was K.I.A. His pay at the C.S.I wasn't the best so he accepted, he later found that his military training along with his C.S.I field experience made him a strong foe, even stronger after the intense training he received from the U.S.S.R.E.W. He broke all his ties with his relatives, making them believe he was dead, he took no chances after he found out exactly what they meant by "supernatural", yes they were super all right, super dangerous.

Anything Else: Nothing really.
06/16/2012 8:43 pm
TheSparkyChick
wait are u critising me or defending me?
06/16/2012 8:41 pm
Level 21 : Expert Toast
Fridayspotato
Give detective holms a break, its not like you specified who you were talking to and how do you tell the difference between a demon and a normal person?
06/16/2012 8:43 pm
LukeBaxter77
OBJECTION! I QUOTED DARKS POST
06/16/2012 8:37 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Pony
Miss_Pie
... that's a very nice discussion you have there. *Crawls away*
06/16/2012 8:33 pm
TheSparkyChick
just wanted to say somethin!
06/16/2012 8:32 pm
jackattack4000
Aww :'(
06/16/2012 8:32 pm
Level 41 : Master Taco
Gargoyle
I Really, Really Want to Apply, But... You May Find this Strange, But Apparently I've Become Too Obsessed With Forum RP's, And my Mom Won't Let me Apply for Any For Awhile...
06/16/2012 8:31 pm
TheSparkyChick
MGS???
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome