I did not play mc for 3 years and would like to get back!

Azrath's Avatar Azrath8/20/16 5:59 pm
8/24/2016 5:27 pm
Azrath's Avatar Azrath
Hello people of PMC!

So I have not been playing this game for over 3 years now and a lot has changed! That said I made a video for a series I want to start, like something like every other YouTube guy is doing but me being a noob to new things in the game and how new mechanics work.

Anyways the video is sitting in unlisted section of my YouTube channel for few days and I just do not feel it is good enough to release it... Never either used intros or outros so what I added is well something new and awkward to me right now + amazing mic(sarcastic here) is not making it any better...

Anyways here is the video:

Any suggestions are welcome on few things, like how to edit better(currently using WLMM), how to make that static noise a bit less... loud? (using Bandicam so if any one knows best settings for it please share!) and similar things are always welcome!

Also a thumbnail will come soon too as soon as I think a name for the series too!

Anyways that would be that from me now it is up to you to say what you think about it!
Azrath
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/24/2016 5:27 pm
Azrath
Here is the official thread for series:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/years-after-youtube-series-t566230.html

Moderators if you can close this thread that would be good!
08/22/2016 12:26 pm
Azrath
Sorry for double post but this is the thumbnail I created for my videos, is it good?

08/22/2016 8:30 am
Azrath
Well than going to work on thumbnail and a name for series and the next video will come out every few days (2 min, 3 max)!

I will be updating this thread or make a new one dedicated to the series and well who would like to watch can subscribe either on YouTube or somehow bookmark the post on PMC.

Also I will be taking on the suggestions and everything and will try to improve as time goes by, I mean if even one person watches my video I am fine with it!
08/21/2016 9:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Roarr
Nice video! Yes, a lot has changed in Minecraft over this past couple years. I started playing Minecraft 4 years ago and I can honestly tell you that I want to go back to that time, because of how toxic the community is today Nice video tho! Would like to see more
08/21/2016 9:23 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
CreeperSting
That sounds good! I might even subscribe.
08/21/2016 12:59 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Dragon
rosedragon
welcome back!
08/21/2016 12:45 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Hunter
Pysisco8
Maybe telling the audience why you came back, Or what you remember.And you did spend alot of time in the menu.I get this is your start, so its a great vide overall.
I dont know, Just a little more info. I absolutely love it though, Nice video!

P.S
Your intros and mic is fine! I mostly care about the actual contents of the video, But then again if your trying to gain more subscribers or attention, I could see why.
08/21/2016 5:31 pm
Azrath
Thank you!

I will release the video show above as 1st episode tomorrow and will make one every like 2-3 days.

rosedragonwelcome back!

Thank you!
08/21/2016 12:39 pm
Azrath
Any more opinions?
08/20/2016 7:34 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
CreeperSting
Pretty good video. I would like to see some more!
08/21/2016 1:35 am
Azrath
Thank you!
08/20/2016 6:10 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Modder
HbTextures
Thee years used to be much, but that was 2013, with 1.4.7 - 1.7.4, 1.7 versions are still in use today, not much has changed since 1.7 to 1.10 other than combat and the end. It's still very interesting to see people playing the game again after a longer pause.
08/20/2016 6:34 pm
Azrath
Well I always wanted to do YouTube as kind of hobby and to improve my English speaking skills too so maybe getting back into the minecraft and recording it(just for fun do not care how it looks or sounds but getting better would not hurt or for example fixing my crystal clear mic... for everything else than recording!) might be amazing.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome