DID YOU KNOW?! | The Daily Thread Of Amazing Facts| Episode #1| 10 Outrageous Facts! | And A Poll!

Antiquez's Avatar Antiquez12/28/17 6:58 pm
4 emeralds 237 6
12/29/2017 11:17 am
Antiquez's Avatar Antiquez
Hello and welcome to the first episode of:

DID YOU KNOW?!- The Daily Thread of Amazing Facts.

Now, lets get to it!

The first fact is:

1: Earthquakes can instantly create gold in the Earth's crust.

I thought that was pretty cool, considering I thought gold can not be created by natural disasters.

2: More people hide their valuables in their sock drawer than anywhere else, according to a British study.

When I heard this, I was like "Whaaaaaat?" I was so amazed, because I thought people used other stuff like closets and safes, but not sock drawers!

3: Wild strawberries can be yellow.

Okay, when I first read this, I thought "No way!" But then, my mind later was like "It kind of makes sense" because I saw green ones before.

4: Some grasshoppers are pink.

I totally did not believe it at first. I was soooo amazed! This fact really stands out to me. I have heard of brown or camouflaged grasshoppers, but not PINK.

5: A woman in Sweden found her wedding ring on a carrot growing in her garden- 16 years after misplacing it!

This kind of made sense to me, as women I know misplace or forget stuff a lot. But then again, it was crazy when I heard about it. Good thing she found it!

6: Some house ants smell like fresh coconuts when smashed.

I was amazed when I read about this. When I kill house ants, they smell like rotten eggs. Amazing fact! I hope I get one of those house ants.

7: Scientists found that you can literally get cold feet when your nervous.

I already know this, but I just wondered if YOU knew.

8: Sunflowers can grow as tall as two African elephants stacked up.

Okay, I already knew that sunflowers grew huge, but as tall as two stacked elephants? That, of course has to be a amazing fact!

9: A disorder called Alien Hand Syndrome can cause a person to slap and punch himself.

I had this one time, but I didn't know what is was called. Decent fact is here. Still amazed, though.

And finally.....

10: African Lions catch about 25% of the prey they chase. Dragonflies catch 95%

I was so surprised when I read about this. I always thought lions mostly catch they're prey! And about the dragonflies? I don't even know what to say! It was so surprising!

Well guys, it looks like it the end of Episode #1 of DID YOU KNOW?!- The Daily Thread Of Amazing Facts. See you on the next episode!

What did you think of today's show? Say about it in the comments below! And how many of these did you know? Did you like it or not?

I give credit to a book for giving me these facts.

-Darth Theoden
Antiquez
Level 38 : Artisan Artist