A discussion on religion.

Theminigeeks's Avatar Theminigeeks1/28/14 1:32 pm
1 emeralds 190 6
1/28/2014 2:01 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
(Please abstain from posting if you are here to bash other people's religions. At the first insult of any religion I will request the closing of this thread.)

Anyway, I've created this debate topic to discuss an (admittedly edgy) topic: religion. The first question is, "What religion do you believe in, and why?"
Please, serious replies only.
Theminigeeks
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/28/2014 2:01 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Sorry, but it's been proven on multiple occasions that this site's community is neigh incapable of discussing this without flaming eventually.

Locked.
01/28/2014 1:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
TheAverageOtaku
christianity cause its what i've always been taught. Im not one of those crazy christians that dis other religions. I respect everyones opinions including my own so yeah.
01/28/2014 1:46 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
s0vi3t_on1on
Actually I don't believe in any religions at all, I like to be completely neutral and respect people with their religions, no matter what religion they have. If someone that believes in a specific religion would be rude to me does not mean that I have that entire religion, only the individual that is rude to me. Personally I think that Charles Darwin's ideas and research are how this world was made, but who knows? People might just make all stories up so that people have something to believe in, Charles Darwin might have been wrong. It could be your karma that makes you succeed in your actions, or it's your luck. It is either a God that created this world, or it evolved itself.

All religions are correct to the people who wants to believe in them, and if you think they are incorrect, then remember that your religion might not be correct either.
01/28/2014 1:59 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ThePetrdiv
I agree with you on this one man, I'm an atheist and I think people should choose what they want to believe in, even though it might annoy me, I respect their decision.
01/28/2014 1:57 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
Mememe41
^^
01/28/2014 1:40 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
awesomeelf42
I believe in Christianity because that is what I have been taught by my church my whole life.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome